Since starting low-carb/keto, this crack slaw been my all-time favorite go-to dish when I need something quick and easy! It’s super easy to make and you usually can get all the ingredients from one place (like Trader Joe’s).
I first heard about crack slaw from an Instagram account I followed and thought it would be really good if I could put a little Asian twist to it. So we added some Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce and Sriracha and out came this version of Asian Crackslaw!
Some people refer this egg roll in a bowl because that’s essentially what it is! It’s filling, satisfying and oddly addicting (hence the name)!
You also can add an optional sauce of mixing Soy Sauce and sweetener of your choice (equal parts) and drizzling it on top before serving.
This creates a salty, sweet, umami taste that adds an extra depth to the dish! And to top it off, drizzle some Sriracha before serving to give it that extra kick of flavor!! A super quick and easy dish that’s cure to make the cut for your next go-to meal!
Now if your ready for some Crackslaw, let’s get started!Cook Time 10M
Total Time 10M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
4) Add grated garlic into skillet with the juices and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5) Mix in shredded cabbage and broccoli slaw. Cook until desired tenderness (about 2-3 minutes).
6) Add back in the cooked ground beef from step 3).
8) Transfer to serving plate and top with a squeeze of Sriracha.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Asian Crack Slaw!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Asian Crack Slaw
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 9 oz Bag Shredded Cabbage
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Sriracha
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Grind garlic with a grinder or garlic press and place aside.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until brown and season with salt and pepper. Transfer browned beef to a holding plate while leaving juices in the skillet.
- Add grated garlic into skillet with the juices and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Mix in shredded cabbage and broccoli slaw. Cook until desired tenderness (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add back in the cooked ground beef from step 3).
- Stir in Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil.
- Transfer to serving plate and top with a squeeze of Sriracha.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*