I never miss an opportunity to throw some cocoa in different desserts to see how they turn out. I’ve added it to cheesecake and pancakes and my latest was chia seeds.
I was so surprised by the results from the chia seeds that I knew I had to share it with you guys right away. You may ask why we have three chia pudding recipes. Why not stop at one..or even two? Well, let me give you a few facts on chia seeds to give you a better idea why we LOVE chia seeds.
Firstly, they are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids which helps protect against heart attack and stroke. They also contain a lot of fiber that can aid with weight loss and help with your digestive system. Two tablespoons of Chia seeds contain 8g of carbs and 8g of fiber totaling 0 net carbs. What can be better than that?
For a low-carb/keto diet, it is the perfect superfood and even better as a dessert!
For this recipe, I used unsweetened vanilla flavored coconut milk because I like the extra depth the vanilla brings to the pudding but you can use regular unsweetened coconut milk as well and still achieve a great tasting dessert.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Cooling Time 3H
Total Time 3H5M
Net Carb/Serv ~2g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Pour half coconut milk and mix well with a whisk. Then pour the other half and mix again.
4) Refrigerate for 3 hours or more depending on preference.
**For more firmer pudding use less coconut milk or vice versa for more runny pudding.
Hope you enjoy this Keto and healthy Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk I used unsweetened vanilla
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a small cup or bowl, add chia seeds, cocoa powder, and Swerve/Monkfruit.
- Pour half coconut milk and mix well with a whisk. Then pour the other half and mix again.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or more depending on preference. **For more firmer pudding use less coconut milk or vice versa for more runny pudding.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*