Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Keto Churro Chia Seed Pudding, a healthy and creamy treat that tastes like a churro in a pudding! Packed with nutritious chia seeds and a cinnamon kick, it’s a perfect low-carb, gluten-free, and vegan option for a delicious snack or dessert!
Unlock the true essence of indulgence with this heavenly blend of flavors and health benefits, making it the perfect guilt-free treat that your taste buds will thank you for.
What is Churro Chia Seed Pudding?
Churro Chia Seed Pudding is a nutritious and flavorful delight, infused with the goodness of chia seeds and the delightful taste of churro cinnamon.
It’s an excellent option for those following a keto diet, seeking a low-carb, vegan, and healthy pudding made with chia seeds.
This delectable treat is a perfect choice for a guilt-free and convenient snack or breakfast on the go, as well as a wholesome gluten-free dessert option.
What does this keto-friendly chia seed pudding taste like?
This keto-friendly chia seed pudding offers a delightful pudding-like consistency with an enchanting blend of sweet churro cinnamon flavors.
Its smooth texture is reminiscent of tapioca pudding, providing a rich and satisfying taste that will captivate your taste buds with every spoonful.
What are the health benefits of chia seeds?
Chia seeds offer a wealth of health benefits, thanks to their abundance of omega-3 fatty acids – the beneficial fats essential for your well-being.
Additionally, they are rich in protein, antioxidants, and dietary fibers, contributing to optimal digestive health and overall wellness.
What ingredients do I need to make Churro Chia Seed Pudding?
- Chia Seeds – packaged and shelf stable. Best to use fresher chia seeds for the best texture.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Ground Cinnamon – ground cinnamon powder.
- Vanilla Extract – standard concentrated vanilla extract.
- Milk – can also use your choice of milk or milk alternative. Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, nut milk etc.
What are the instructions to make keto-friendly chia seed pudding?
Start by adding chia seeds, sweetener, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, and almond milk in a serving dish, then refrigerate for approximately 3 hours until achieving a delightful pudding-like texture.
For a firmer consistency, adjust the amount of almond milk used, and elevate the experience by garnishing with luscious blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries to add an extra burst of flavor.
Pro Tip – for optimal results, opt for fresher chia seeds, as older ones may not absorb the liquid as effectively, leading to a slightly runnier pudding runnier pudding.
What is the nutrition information for this keto Churro Chia Seed Pudding recipe?
- 147 Calories
- 11g Carbohydrates
- 9g Fiber
- 5g Protein
- 10g Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 248mg Sodium
- 98mg Potassium
- 376mg Calcium
- 2mg Iron
- 0ui Vitamin A
- 0mg Vitamin C
Looking for other keto chia pudding recipes?
- Coconut Chia Pudding
- Milk Tea Chia Seed Pudding
- Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding
- Matcha Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
Now, let’s get making this Churro Chia Seed Pudding recipe!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Cooling Time 3H
- Total Time 3H1M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 1
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Add all ingredients in desired dish and whisk or stir until well combined. Note – For more firmer pudding use less Almond Milk.
3) Place in refrigerator for approximately 3 hours. Note – you can optional give the pudding a good stir about 30 minutes into the refrigeration process to prevent clumping.
Hope you enjoy your Churro Chia Seed Pudding!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Churro Chia Seed Pudding
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Add all ingredients in desired dish and whisk or stir until well combined. Note - For more firmer pudding use less almond milk.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 3 hours. Note - you can optional give the pudding a good stir about 30 minutes into the refrigeration process to prevent clumping.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*