These easy keto coconut chocolate chip macadamia nut chaffles will have you looking forward to breakfast every day! If you love soft, and fluffy keto waffles with a nutty chocolatey flavor, then this is the recipe for you!
Last year, chaffles took the keto and low carb community by storm, and for good reason!
Chaffles are quick, easy and delicious low carb waffle alternatives that really satisfy those carb cravings. This is why I have never stopped thinking of new chaffle recipes to add to our collection.
My latest creation was inspired by our upcoming trip to Hawaii. I was searching for breakfast spots on the internet when came across Hawaii’s famous macadamia nut pancakes.
I immediately knew I wanted to make a chaffle version and so to the kitchen I went.
The macadamia nut chaffles turned out really well and after adding chocolate chips, they were even better! Top it off with some whipped cream, syrup, or berries and you have yourself a real treat!
What is a keto chaffle?
A keto chaffle is made from low carb ingredients usually consisting of cheese and egg. However, my sweet version contains coconut flour and a few other low carb friendly ingredients to really take these chaffles to the next level.
What other kinds of chaffles can I make?
We have quite a collection here on LCA. Here are some of the most popular chaffles we’ve made:
What kind of blender should I use to make macadamia flour?
Can I meal prep these chaffles?
You absolutely can! These chaffle freeze really well and can be put in an air-tight container and frozen for up to a month. Just throw them in the microwave to reheat it back up.
What kind of chocolate chips do you recommend?
I love ChocZero chocolate chips and use them exclusively.
These are by far the best chocolate and chocolate chips we’ve tasted so we highly recommend giving them a try! They’re also the only ones that actually melt like chocolate out of the ones we have tried.
For this recipe, the special ingredients you would need are Coconut Flour, Monkfruit, Low Carb Chocolate Chips and Roasted Macadamia Nuts, which can be purchased on Amazon or a local specialty supermarket
Note – If you are preparing multiple servings, we would recommend using 2 Dash Mini Waffle Maker simultaneously to reduce the cooking time.
Now if you’re ready, let’s get chaffling up some coconut chocolate chip macadamia nut chaffles!
Prepping Time 1M
Cooking Time 9M
Total Time 10M
Net Carb/Waffle ~3g
Servings 3 Waffles
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge the egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take the amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
4) Now combine egg, cream cheese and Vanilla Extract into the blender. Mix at high speed for 10-20 seconds until a smooth batter is attained.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb Keto Coconut Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Chaffles!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Coconut Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Chaffles
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Low Carb Chocolate Chips
- Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge the egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take the amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
- In a high powered blender, add in Coconut Flour, Roasted Macadamia Nuts, Monkfruit, Baking Powder and mix on high until combined. Take a spatula and scrape off the sides from the blender.
- Now combine egg, cream cheese and Vanilla Extract into the blender. Mix at high speed for 10-20 seconds until a smooth batter is attained.
- Pour batter into waffle iron, top with 5-10 Low Carb Chocolate Chips and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup or as is!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*