This coffee drink recipe is what dreams are made of! The bitterness of the coffee paired with the slightly sweet and salty creamy layer on top is something you have to taste to believe. So to believe it, here is our Cream Cheese Foam Coffee recipe, our version of the Bulletproof Coffee!!
Yup, you read that right! It’s cream cheese mixed with coffee!! I know, it really sounds like an odd pairing and low carb/keto recipes always seem to use weird ingredients but you know what, it’s really good!
The thick heavy cream mixed in with the sweet cream cheese provides a stark contrast to bitter coffee that really possess an addictive character about it! Plus, all the fats will keep you full throughout the morning and help provide low carb/keto energy!
You could enjoy this drink either hot or cold, so make both and see which version you prefer! We also recommend doubling up the ingredients and keeping the whipped cream mixture covered in the refrigerator so you can use it daily in your morning or afternoon coffee! It’ll hold upwards of a week without any issues!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 10M
Total Time 10M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Add half and half, whipping cream and sea salt to the mixing bowl and beat until thick and frothy but still slightly runny. About 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
4) Brew iced coffee per your preferred method. Note – I recommend making the coffee stronger to avoid dilution.
5) Spoon whipped cream cheese mixture on top of iced coffee. Note – when drinking, don’t mix. Drink with foam on top.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Cream Cheese Foam Coffee!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Cream Cheese Foam Coffee
- 12 oz Coffee
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Swerve or Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add Swerve/Monkfruit and cream cheese. Beat on high until smooth and creamy. About 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Add half and half, whipping cream and sea salt to the mixing bowl and beat until thick and frothy but still slightly runny. About 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Brew coffee per your preferred method. Note - I recommend making the coffee stronger to avoid dilution.
- Spoon whipped cream cheese mixture on top of iced coffee.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*