If you’re a coffee and chocolate lover, this Dalgona Mocha Coffee might just be your dream come true! A blend of instant coffee and cocoa powder topped on your choice of milk for a delicious energizing dalgona chocolate drink.
This dalgona coffee with chocolate takes the richness of the original drink and takes it up a level adding an extra element of mocha flavor to it! If you’ve tried other dalgona recipes, and enjoyed them, this one will knock your socks off.
What is Dalgona Mocha Coffee with Chocolate Whipped Cream?
This dalgona coffee whipped cream Instant coffee, cocoa powder, and heavy cream is blended until light and airy whipped chocolate coffee foam is formed.
Then it is topped on your choice of milk for an indulgent treat. A new take on your traditional iced mocha latte.
What does dalgona coffee whipped cream taste like?
Dalgona mocha coffee whipped cream is very rich and strong in coffee. This recipe adds an extra element of cocoa powder giving the perfect chocolate and coffee combination.
Can you make dalgona coffee by hand?
You can whisk ingredients by hand to make dalgona however, it will take you quite some time and a lot of arm strength.
Can you use regular ground coffee for dalgona?
Regular ground coffee does not work for making dalgona. You need freeze dried, instant coffee.
What ingredients do I need to make this mocha dalgona chocolate drink?
- Milk – use almond milk or your choice of cow’s milk, oat milk, soy milk, coconut milk etc.
- Heavy Cream – use heavy cream or heavy whipping cream.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Instant Coffee – use high quality instant coffee for maximum coffee flavor.
- Cocoa Powder – use high quality cocoa powder is preferred for a rich mocha flavor.
How to make dalgona coffee with chocolate ?
Typically, instructions for dalgona call for instant coffee, sugar and hot water. This recipe however does not use water instead, it uses heavy cream to create a rich coffee and chocolately flavored foam.
First, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Then slowly incorporate instant coffee and cocoa powder little by little until all ingredients are well combined.
What is the nutrition information for this mocha dalgona chocolate recipe?
- 193 Calories
- 5g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 2g Protein
- 19g Fat
- 62mg Cholesterol
- 262mg Sodium
- 71mg Potassium
- 254mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 662ui Vitamin A
- 0mg Vitamin C
Looking for other dalgona recipes?
Now, let’s get making this Dalgona Mocha Coffee recipe!
- Prepping Time 5M
- Total Time 5M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 1
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- 3 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Sweetener (sugar alternative, sugar or preferred sweetener)
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee (we used UCC Blend)
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients sweetener, Instant Coffee and Cocoa Powder. Mix well and set aside.
3) Add heavy cream into a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks are formed, about for 2-3 minutes.
4) Next, add in about 1/4 of the coffee mix from 2) and lightly beat with hand mixer until incorporated. Repeat 3 more times until all of the coffee mixture is incorporated. Note – if the coffee mix isn’t incorporated in portions, the texture won’t be smooth.
5) Pour Almond Milk into a cup of choice topped by Dalgona Mocha whip.
Hope you enjoy your Dalgona Mocha Coffee!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Dalgona Mocha Coffee
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Sweetener sugar alternative, sugar or preferred sweetener
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee we used UCC Blend
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients sweetener, Instant Coffee and Cocoa Powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Add heavy cream into a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks are formed, about for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add in about 1/4 of the coffee mix from 2) and lightly beat with hand mixer until incorporated. Repeat 3 more times until all of the coffee mixture is incorporated. Note - if the coffee mix isn't incorporated in portions, the texture won't be smooth.
- Pour almond milk into a cup of choice topped by Dalgona Mocha whip.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*