If you’re a coffee and chocolate lover, this Dalgona mocha coffee might just be your dream come true!
The latest craze on the internet lately seems to be Dalgona coffee, whipped instant coffee topped over milk.
When I tried it, I had zero expectations but I have to say, it lived up to the hype! I was so obsessed with it I made it for a week straight.
Of course, I made a low-carb/keto version since I don’t consume sugar nor milk and to my surprise, Dalgona coffee became my favorite coffee drink especially when craving a five dollar coffee shop iced latte!
This Dalgona coffee obsession got my wheels turning and I started experimenting with other different drink recipes, which is how I came up with our Dalgona coconut coffee smoothie and this one I am sharing with you guys today, Dalgona mocha coffee!
What’s there not to love about coffee and chocolate? This dalgona mocha coffee takes the richness of the original drink and takes it up a level adding an extra element of mocha flavor to it!
Be sure to check out our other Dalgona inspired recipes!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Add heavy cream into a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks are formed, about for 2-3 minutes.
4) Next, add in about 1/4 of the coffee mix from 2) and lightly beat with hand mixer until incorporated. Repeat 3 more times until all of the coffee mixture is incorporated. Note – if the coffee mix isn’t incorporated in portions, the texture won’t be smooth.
5) Pour almond milk into a cup of choice topped by Dalgona Mocha whip.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Dalgona Mocha Coffee!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Dalgona Mocha Coffee
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee we used UCC Blend
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients Swerve/Monkfruit, Instant Coffee and Cocoa Powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Add heavy cream into a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks are formed, about for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add in about 1/4 of the coffee mix from 2) and lightly beat with hand mixer until incorporated. Repeat 3 more times until all of the coffee mixture is incorporated. Note - if the coffee mix isn't incorporated in portions, the texture won't be smooth.
- Pour almond milk into a cup of choice topped by Dalgona Mocha whip.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*