These homemade low-carb/keto chocolate truffles will satisfy every chocolate craving of yours! They’re rich, smooth and so indulgent you wouldn’t believe how easy they’re to make!
I’m a chocolate lover through and through! I feel like 80% of my low carb life is spent searching for chocolate that is low-carb/keto friendly, so naturally, I’ve always wanted to try making my own.
However, making chocolate confectionaries just seemed so daunting and out of my area of expertise, that I never had the motivation to attempt it.
But after some research on how I could make a low-carb/keto condensed milk, I decided to go ahead and try seeing what kind of chocolate dessert I could make!
And after a couple of attempts, viola these low-carb/keto chocolate truffles popped out!
There’s nothing to this recipe besides making the condensed milk and even that’s a peace of cake. All you have to do is heat heavy cream with added sweetener and butter together until it thickens and that’s it!
This recipe is great in that you can adjust the cocoa powder to your liking. If you like a lighter, milk chocolate taste then use a little less cocoa powder and for a bolder dark chocolate truffles, add a couple more tablespoons of cocoa powder.
So, if you’re a chocolate lover, please go and make this! It’ll be the easiest and most indulgent dessert you’ve ever made!
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Cooking Time 15M
Cooling Time 1H
Total Time 1H20M
Net Carb/Cube ~1g
Servings 12 Cubes
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Using a large Teflon frying pan, add heavy whipping cream, Monkfruit Erythritol Blend and butter on medium and heat to a slight boil. Once boiling, simmer for 15-20 minutes or more until thickened. Note – using a large Teflon frying pan will shorten this process rather than using a sauce pan.
3) Next, remove the mixture from heat and pour into a mixing bowl. Sift Cocoa Powder on top of the mixture and combine with a whisk.
4) Line your molding dish with saran/plastic wrap, sprinkle Cocoa Powder on the bottom, and pour the mixture into the dish. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
5) When hardened, dust Cocoa Powder on top, cut into squares and serve.
Hope you enjoy your Easy Keto Chocolate Truffles!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Easy Keto Chocolate Truffles
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup Monkfruit Erythritol Blend
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Using a large Teflon frying pan, add heavy whipping cream, Monkfruit Erythritol Blend and butter on medium and heat to a slight boil. Once boiling, simmer for 15-20 minutes or more until thickened. Note - using a large Teflon frying pan will shorten this process rather than using a sauce pan.
- Next, remove the mixture from heat and pour into a mixing bowl. Sift cocoa powder on top of the mixture and combine with a whisk.
- Line your molding dish with saran/plastic wrap, sprinkle cocoa powder on the bottom, and pour the mixture into the dish. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- When hardened, dust cocoa powder on top, cut into squares and serve.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*