Step into the holiday season with a cup of this creamy Iced Vanilla Chai Latte recipe filled with the wonderful aromas of vanilla and exotic spices.
Nothing screams the holiday’s more to me than the smell of cinnamon and exotic spices.
However, because I live in Los Angeles and drink cold drinks all year round, I wanted to introduce this Iced version of my vanilla chai latte.
This chai latte recipe has all the flavors of a classic warm vanilla chai that you are familiar with and is perfect for those of you who only prefer cold drinks.
This drink is very easy to make and you can probably make it a lot faster than waiting in line at your local Starbucks too!
Best of all, this recipe is low carb, keto and sugar-free friendly!
What is Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte?
This is an iced version of a chai tea latte is made with a chai tea bag, water, milk, vanilla and sweetener if you prefer. Chai tea bags contain black tea and spices such a cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, peppercorns and star anise.
What kind of Chai Tea should I use?
My favorite chai tea bags are from Tazo, but feel free to use any brand you prefer.
Do you have any tips or tricks for making this iced chai tea latter recipe?
- Make sure you steep the tea bags for at least 3-5 minutes to ensure you get a bold chai tea flavor.
- If you prefer, you can also sub half and half for 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
If you like this iced chai tea latte recipe, check out these other Starbucks copycat inspired drink recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Hot Matcha Latte
- Pumpkin Chai Latte
- Starbucks Pink Drink
- Full Collection of Drink Recipes
Now, making this Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte recipe!
- Prepping Time 5M
- Total Time 5M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 1
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a tall glass, place tea bag inside and pour in boiling water. Let steep approx 3-5 minutes then remove tea bag.
4) Fill glass with ice to the top. Note – for Hot Vanilla Chai Tea Latte, omit the ice.
5) Stir in half and half.
Hope you enjoy your Vanilla Chai Tea Latte!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
- 1 Chai Tea Bag
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit Erythritol Blend or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 tbsp Half and Half
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a tall glass, place tea bag inside and pour in boiling water. Let steep approx 3-5 minutes then remove tea bag.
- Add Monkfruit Erythritol Blend and vanilla extract. Stir to dissolve.
- Fill glass with ice to the top. Note - for Hot Vanilla Chai Tea Latte, omit the ice.
- Stir in half and half.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*