For the holiday season, I was inspired to make a Keto Vanilla Chai Latte. The spices and aroma of cinnamon and exotic spices remind me of winter so I thought it was fitting to create a drink to match the season.
It’s super easy to make and you probably can make it in quicker time then waiting in line at your local Starbucks! It requires only 5 ingredients that are all low-carb/keto friendly!
Since I live in Los Angeles and winter here feels like spring time in most other states, so I made an iced version of the keto chai latte. But if you would rather have it hot, just omit the ice and lessen the sweetener to your preference. Either way, it tastes great!
**You can replace half and half with heavy cream if you are strict keto however, we choose to use half and half for the consistency since the amount is only a couple tablespoons.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 8M
Total Time 8M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a tall glass, place tea bag inside and pour in boiling water. Let steep approx 3-5 minutes.
4) Fill glass with ice to the top Note – for hot Vanilla Chai Latte, omit the ice and lessen the amount of sweetener and half and half.
5) Add half and half, stir and it is ready to drink. Note – add more or less sweetener and half and half to customize to your liking.
Hope you enjoy our Keto-fied Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
- 1 Bag Chai Tea
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 tbsp Swerve or Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Half and Half
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a tall glass, place tea bag inside and pour in boiling water. Let steep approx 3-5 minutes.
- Add sweetener of choice and vanilla extract. Stir to dissolve.
- Fill glass with ice to the top Note - for hot Vanilla Chai Latte, omit the ice and lessen the amount of sweetener and half and half.
- Add half and half, stir and it is ready to drink. Note - add more or less sweetener and half and half to customize to your liking.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*