I love the holiday season and it always gets me in the mood to become all festive! This led me to find a drink that screamed ‘holiday season’ and what other drink can do that better than a low-carb/keto Vanilla Chai Tea Latte!
Something about the exotic spices and aroma of cinnamon reminds me of the winter time! Mix that with some vanilla and cream and you have yourself a drink that perfectly matches the season!
This drink is super easy to make and you probably can make it in quicker time than waiting in line at your local Starbucks! It also only requires 5 ingredients that are all low-carb/keto friendly!
Where I live, winter feels like springtime in most other states, so I made an iced version of this low-carb/keto Vanilla Chai Tea Latte. But if you’d rather have it hot, just omit the ice and lessen the sweetener to your preference. Either way, it’ll taste great and hopefully get you in the festive mood too! Happy Holidays!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a tall glass, place tea bag inside and pour in boiling water. Let steep approx 3-5 minutes then remove tea bag.
4) Fill glass with ice to the top. Note – for Hot Vanilla Chai Tea Latte, omit the ice.
5) Stir in half and half.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Vanilla Chai Tea Latte!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
- 1 Chai Tea Bag
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 tbsp Swerve/Monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 tbsp Half and Half
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a tall glass, place tea bag inside and pour in boiling water. Let steep approx 3-5 minutes then remove tea bag.
- Add Swerve/Monkfruit and vanilla extract. Stir to dissolve.
- Fill glass with ice to the top. Note - for Hot Vanilla Chai Tea Latte, omit the ice.
- Stir in half and half.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*0