This incredibly creamy avocado pudding uses only three ingredients and makes a delicious and healthy keto treat you can make so quickly and easily!
I’ve recently been seeing this avocado pudding recipe trending on the web lately and of course, if it has to do with avocado, you better believe I’m going to try to ketofy it!
This avocado pudding recipe whips up in minutes so you can easily satisfy your sweet tooth and also help you get your healthy fats in.
Speaking of healthy fats, avocados are very high in omega 3 fatty acids (healthy fats). This makes them the perfect fruit (yes, avocados are a fruit) for keto and low carb diets helping you feel full and satisfied.
What is creamy avocado pudding?
Creamy avocado pudding is simply, avocado, coconut milk and maple syrup blended together to create a creamy pudding. There’s no refrigeration or setting time required. You can enjoy it right away!
What are the health benefits of avocados?
Avocados are getting a lot of love lately and there’s good reason for it. Avocados are low in carbohydrates making them a super fruit for keto and low carb diets. They are very nutrient rich and a great source of vitamins and minerals. Avocados are very high in omega 3’s which helps you feel full and satiated.
What kind of keto friendly maple syrup do you recommend?
My favorite keto friendly maple syrup is Choc Zero maple syrup. It’s thick, not runny and has the perfect amount of sweetness.
What kind of blender do I need to make creamy avocado pudding?
I always recommend a high powered blender such as a Ninja which will give you a very smooth pudding texture. If you don’t have one, it’s not required. You will still get a very tasty pudding.
Is creamy avocado pudding gluten and vegan friendly?
Yes, this delicious creamy avocado dessert is gluten free and vegan.
Did you have any other healthy dessert recipes I can check out?
- Keto Mini Tofu Cheesecake
- Keto Matcha Tofu Pudding
- Keto Low Carb Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding
- Coconut White Chocolate Clusters
- Churro Chia Seed Pudding
Now, let’s get blending some Keto Avocado Pudding!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Total Time 1M
- Net Carb/Serv ~4g
- Servings 1
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) De-pit and de-skin avocado as shown below. Here is a step-by-step process if needed.
4) Transfer smoothie to a serving glass and enjoy cold!
Hope you enjoy your healthy Keto Avocado Pudding!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Avocado Pudding
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit Erythritol Blend optional if you prefer sweeter taste
- Gather all the ingredients.
- De-pit and de-skin avocado as shown below. Here is a step-by-step process if needed.
- In a High Powered Blender, add avocado, coconut milk, and Maple Syrup. Blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 15 seconds.
- Transfer smoothie to a serving glass and enjoy cold!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*