There’s no better cocktail for summertime than this refreshing Blueberry mojito made with fresh mint leaves! Call this a skinny mojito because this cocktail is sugar-free and low carb!
I’m not a big drinker, so it’s the occasional cocktail for me.
One of my favorites is a blueberry mojito, although I had no idea they put sugar in it. Should have looked that one up.
Of course after finding that out, I decided to make a low carb version at home so I can enjoy the sunny LA weather in my backyard with a refreshing keto blueberry mojito!
It’s super easy to make with very few ingredients and tools that you probably already have in your own kitchen!
What is a keto blueberry mojito cocktail?
A keto blueberry mojito consists of white rum, muddled blueberries and mint combined with monkfruit (sweetener) and carbonated water. It’s a sweet and minty cocktail perfect for the warmer summer months.
How long do you muddle the blueberries and mint?
You will know muddling is complete when the blueberries are well mashed.
Why is it important to premix the monkfruit before adding it into the keto mojito?
Monkfruit does not dissolve as easily as sugar, therefore needs to be premixed with a little carbonated water to give it time to dissolve.
Can I make this keto mojito a virgin cocktail?
You can absolutely make this keto blueberry mojito a virgin cocktail. In fact, it’s deliciously refreshing with or without the rum. Just follow directions exactly while leaving out the rum.
What other keto cocktails do you recommend?
The ingredients you would need for this recipe would be just Monkfruit and carbonated water.
We make our carbonated water with a SodaStream, but you can just use a store-bought one if you prefer.
Now, let’s get started!
- Prepping Time 2M
- Total Time 2M
- Net Carb/Serv ~2g
- Servings 1
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) In a new glass cup/tumbler, combine blueberries with mint leaves. Muddle 5-6 six times until mints are mashed together with blueberry juice. Note – don’t over muddle otherwise too much lime oil will make the mojito taste bitter.
4) Add lime juice, sugar syrup from step 2), ice, white rum and top off with 6 oz of carbonated water. Give the drink a quick mix before enjoying!
Hope you enjoy your Keto Blueberry Mojito!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Blueberry Mojito
- 8-10 Mint Leaves
- 5-8 Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 6 fl oz Carbonated Water we use SodaStream
- 2 Cubes of Ice
- 1.5 fl oz White Rum
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In glass cup/tumbler, add Monkfruit and 2 tbsp carbonated water. Mix well until all the Monkfruit has dissolved (about 20-30 seconds) and then set aside.
- In a new glass cup/tumbler, combine blueberries with mint leaves. Muddle 5-6 six times until mints are mashed together with blueberry juice. Note - don't over muddle otherwise too much lime oil will make the mojito taste bitter.
- Add lime juice, sugar syrup from step 2), ice, white rum and top off with 6 oz of carbonated water. Give the drink a quick mix before enjoying!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*