These low-carb/keto macadamia nut clusters are a sure fire way to take care of those chocolate cravings. I know everyone has their weaknesses, but mine is definitely chocolate.
You would not believe how excited I was when I tasted these macadamia nut clusters and was blown away at how good they were!
The key to making good chocolate nut clusters is finding the right sugar-free chocolate. One that melts smoothly and is made with good quality ingredients. None of that chemically stuff that store bought sugar-free chocolate contains.
The best sugar free chocolate chips I have found, and believe me, I have tried them all, is from Choc Zero.
You would not believe how rich and creamy these chocolate chips are, not to mention how nicely and easily these chips melt.
So if you can get your hands on some Choc Zero chocolate chips for this recipe, I would highly recommend using it.
Making these Macadamia Nut Clusters is so easy I’m sure you’ll be making them until your chocolate chips run out. At least that’s what happened to me.
Using only three ingredients, a little bit of microwaving, mixing, and a few minutes in the refrigerator there’s really nothing to it. Who knew making low-carb/keto confectioneries was so easy?
If you love this recipe, be on the lookout for more low-carb/keto chocolate confectionery recipes on our website as I am just getting started. I have many coming your way soon!
These are by far the best chocolate and chocolates chips we’ve tasted so we highly recommend giving them a try! They’re also the only ones that actually melt like chocolate out of the ones we tried.
You can also use the code LOWCARBINGASIAN to get 10% off your entire order!
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Prepping Time 3M
Freeze Time 10M
Total Time 13M
Net Carb/Piece ~1g
Servings 9 Pieces
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted. Stirring half way through.
3) Mix in macadamia nuts and combine well.
4) Spoon 3-4 macadamia nuts onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters and sprinkle with sea salt.
5) Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
Hope you enjoy your Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clusters!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clusters
- 1 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Low Carb Chocolate Chips we use Choc Zero, apply code LOWCARBINGASIAN for 10% off
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted. Stirring half way through.
- Mix in macadamia nuts and combine well.
- Spoon 3-4 macadamia nuts onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*