These Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts are a sure fire way to take care of those chocolate cravings! I know everyone has their weaknesses, but mine is definitely chocolate.
You would not believe how excited I was when I tasted these macadamia nut clusters and was blown away at how good they were!
The key to making good chocolate nut clusters is finding the right sugar-free chocolate. One that melts smoothly and is made with good quality ingredients. None of that chemically stuff that store bought sugar-free chocolate contains.
The best sugar free chocolate chips I have found, and believe me, I have tried them all, is from Choc Zero.
You would not believe how rich and creamy these chocolate chips are, not to mention how nicely and easily these chips melt.
So if you can get your hands on some Choc Zero chocolate chips for this recipe, I would highly recommend using it.
Making these Macadamia Nut Clusters is so easy I’m sure you’ll be making them until your chocolate chips run out. At least that’s what happened to me.
Using only three ingredients, a little bit of microwaving, mixing, and a few minutes in the refrigerator there’s really nothing to it. Who knew making confectioneries was so easy?
If you love this recipe, be on the lookout for more chocolate confectionery recipes on our website as I am just getting started. I have many coming your way soon!
Now, let’s get making this Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts recipe!
- Prepping Time 3M
- Freeze Time 10M
- Total Time 13M
- Net Carb/Piece ~1g
- Servings 9 Pieces
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted. Stirring half way through.
3) Mix in Roasted Macadamia Nuts and combine well.
4) Spoon 3-4 Roasted Macadamia Nuts onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters and sprinkle with sea salt.
5) Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
Hope you enjoy your Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Low Carb Chocolate Chips you can use chocolate of your choice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted. Stirring half way through.
- Mix in macadamia nuts and combine well.
- Spoon 3-4 macadamia nuts onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*