Cinnamon Sugar Glazed Macadamia Nuts are a delightful gluten-free treat that can be easily prepared. This recipe involves coating roasted macadamia nuts with a cinnamon glaze and baking in the oven, resulting in a crunchy and sweet snack. Perfect for those with gluten sensitivities, these glazed macadamia nuts can be enjoyed as a gluten-free dessert or a satisfying on-the-go snack.
How to make Cinnamon Sugar Glazed Macadamia Nuts?
- Combine butter, sweetener, water and ground cinnamon in a small skillet or saucepan and cook on low heat until the butter starts to slowly bubble and remove from heat.
- Next mix in the macadamia nuts until nuts are evenly coated. Transfer the glazed macadamia nuts onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper and place them individually ensuring they are not touching each other in an even layer.
- Roast in the oven at 250F for 5 minutes and let it cool down before enjoying.
What ingredients do I need to make cinnamon sugar candied macadamia nuts?
- Roasted Macadamia Nuts – lightly salted and Roasted Macadamia Nuts.
- Butter – salted or unsalted.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Ground Cinnamon – ground cinnamon.
How to store these candied macadamia nuts?
To store glazed macadamia nuts, put them in an airtight container and keep it at room temperature. They will stay fresh for 3 to 4 weeks.
Looking for other macadamia nuts recipes?
- Hawaiian Onion Garlic Macadamia Nuts
- White Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts
- Matcha Chocolate Macadamia Nuts
- Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts
Cinnamon Sugar Glazed Macadamia Nuts
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- In a small fry pan, add butter, sweetener, water and ground cinnamon on medium heat. Swirl the small fry pan around and cook until butter melts and starts to bubble, about 1-1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in roasted macadamia nuts. Mix to ensure even coating on macadamia nuts and then set aside.
- Prepare an oven tray with silicone baking mat or greased sheet of aluminum foil. Transfer coated macadamia nuts onto silicone baking mat and make sure the macadamia nuts are not touching each other.
- Bake at 250F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes has passed, remove from oven and let glaze cool down and harden for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to serving plate and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*