Fluffy and soft keto banana macadamia nut chaffles are delicately flavored with banana extract while providing a crunch from crushed macadamia nuts. It’s the perfect keto breakfast when on the go!
These easy to make keto banana macadamia nut chaffles take the flavor to the next level! Although they are technically breakfast food, you can eat these delicious chaffles any time of the day!
Last month, my family and I went on a vacation to Hawaii. A much needed one at that. We ate so much good food while trying to stay low carb of course.
One of the things I did try a bite of were these delicious banana macadamia nut pancakes they had at a popular breakfast spot.
Instantly, knew it was going to be one of the first things I try to ketofy when I got back home!
To my surprise, the keto chaffle version was so good if not better than the pancakes I tried in Hawaii and has since become my family and I’s favorite sugar free banana recipe!
How do you make a banana chaffles keto and sugar free?
The secret to making banana chaffles is extract banana extract! Since bananas contain a lot of carbs, using extract gives you all the flavor without the carbs. I also used monk fruit in place of sugar.
What’s macadamia flour and how do I make it?
Macadamia flour is just blended macadamia nut, that’s all! Just make sure to use a powerful enough blender to make it into flour rather than small crushed pieces.
Are these chaffles filling enough for a keto style breakfast?
They absolutely are filling and a wonderful alternative to regular pancakes or waffles. You might even want to make extra because they definitely do not last in my house.
Can I use a waffle iron as opposed to a dash mini waffle maker to make chaffles?
Yes you can, although depending on the size of your waffle iron, you may want to double up on the recipe.
What kind of toppings go well with these banana macadamia chaffles?
My favorite way to eat these chaffles is topped with whipped cream, low carb maple syrup (my favorite is Choc Zero) and a generous sprinkle of crushed macadamia nuts.
Note – If you are preparing multiple servings, we would recommend using 2 Dash Mini Waffle Maker simultaneously to reduce the cooking time.
Now if you’re ready, let’s get chaffling up some coconut banana macadamia nut chaffles!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Cooking Time 9M
- Total Time 10M
- Net Carb/Waffle ~3g
- Servings 3 Waffles
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge the egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take the amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
5) Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup, whip cream or as is!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb Keto Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut Chaffles!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut Chaffles
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 2 tsp Banana Extract you may need 3 tsp if your extract is on the weaker side
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge the egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take the amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
- In a high powered blender, add in Coconut Flour, Roasted Macadamia Nuts, Monkfruit, Baking Powder and mix on high until combined. Take a spatula and scrape off the sides from the blender.
- Now combine eggs, cream cheese, Banana Extract and Vanilla Extract into the blender. Mix at high speed for 10-20 seconds until a smooth batter is attained.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup or as is!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*