I recently bought a mini waffle maker and I’ve been brainstorming all kinds of different waffles I can make; from savory to sweet all the way to pizza stuffed waffles! However, my first goal was to make a basic low-carb/keto chaffle waffle recipe that I can eat for breakfast, topped with my favorite fruit or whipped cream. So we created this Keto Cream Cheese Chaffle Waffles!
After a whole morning in the kitchen and a belly full of test waffles, this delicious Keto Cream Cheese Mini Chaffle Waffles recipe was born.
Of course, you can use any kind of waffle iron with this recipe but I personally love the Dash Mini Waffle Maker because it’s small, easy to set up and clean up, but mostly, because it makes the perfect single serving-size waffles, perfect for sandwiches or burger buns. So stay tuned for my many savory and delicious waffle recipes!
But to start, here is a simple and sweet low-carb/keto waffle recipe for your mini waffle iron, perfect for all you morning sweet tooth’s out there! These waffles are a little sweet with a hint of coconut and a whole lot of deliciousness!
All at only ~2 net carb per waffle! Now you have your excuse to eat waffles all day long!
Just to be clear, these aren’t going to be ‘crispy‘ waffles, but rather ‘softer‘ waffles. If you’re looking for crispy, this recipe would work better but it’s not sweet.
Now, let’s get making these Keto Cream Cheese Mini Chaffle Waffles!
- Prepping Time 3M
- Cooking Time 8M
- Total Time 11M
- Net Carb/Waffle ~2g
- Servings 2 Waffles
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Pre-heat waffle iron.
4) Next, add egg, cream cheese, Vanilla Extract and mix with a whisk until well combined.
5) Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite waffle toppings.
Hope you enjoy your Cream Cheese Mini Waffles!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Cream Cheese Chaffles
- 2 tsp Coconut Flour
- 4 tsp Monkfruit Erythritol Blend or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Whole Egg room temp
- 1 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Gather all the ingredients. Note - For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take needed amount and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat waffle iron.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Coconut Flour, Monkfruit Erythritol Blend, baking powder and mix.
- Next, add egg, cream cheese, vanilla extract and mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite waffle toppings.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*