Cream Cheese Chaffles are sweet chaffles that’s light, fluffy and delicious. Made with low carb and keto friendly ingredients, this healthy chaffle recipe with cream cheese is the perfect breakfast for any day of the week.
These keto friendly cream cheese waffles taste just like traditional waffles with less than half of the carbs. With a lightly sweet flavor and soft texture.
How to make Cream Cheese Chaffles?
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place a couple of tablespoons of batter into mini waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
Top with your choice of maple syrup, peanut butter, whipped cream, sugar free chocolate chips, and or fruit.
What ingredients do I need to make cream cheese chaffles?
- Coconut Flour – fine ground Coconut Flour.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Baking Powder – standard Baking Powder to help the batter rise.
- Egg – beaten egg at room temperature.
- Cream Cheese – block cream cheese at room temperature.
- Vanilla Extract – concentrated flavors of Vanilla found in baking section of grocery stores.
Why are my chaffles not crispy?
These chaffles have a soft texture and are not usually crispy. If you prefer crispy waffles, I suggest making a traditional savory chaffle using egg and shredded cheese.
Can you use a regular waffle iron to make chaffles?
You can use any type of waffle iron to make chaffles. We prefer the Dash mini waffle maker to make perfect-sized chaffles with easy cleanup.
Are chaffles keto?
Chaffles are keto because they are made with only low carb ingredients so you won’t break your diet enjoying these delicious waffles.
What is the difference between a chaffle and a waffle?
- Waffle made from cheese and egg.
- Made using wheat flour, and other ingredients.
Looking for other sweet cream cheese chaffle recipes?
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Chaffles
- Strawberry Shortcake Chaffles
- Lemon Cake Chaffles
- Blueberry Chaffles
- McGriddle Chaffles
Cream Cheese Chaffles
- Gather all the ingredients. Note - For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take needed amount and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat waffle iron.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Coconut Flour, sweetener, baking powder and mix.
- Next, add egg, cream cheese, vanilla extract and mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite waffle toppings.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*