This delicious keto green strawberry lemonade smoothie will give you a healthy dose of nutrients to get you feeling good throughout the day! It’s sweet, perfectly tart and comes with a kick of spicy ginger to really wake your senses up!
I am a big fan of green smoothies because I know I don’t eat enough veggies throughout the day and it’s a good feeling to know that I’m packing in all the nutrients I need in just one glass.
Not only is this smoothie super tasty, but it’s also incredibly easy to make. Just throw everything in the blender and switch the button. That’s it!
This smoothie is also a great detox smoothie!
All the ingredients are wholesome and loaded with nutrients to help energize and support your body’s natural detox of processed foods.
What makes this keto smoothie healthy?
The ingredients in this smoothie contribute to its health benefits and they include:
Spinach – loaded with nutrients and antioxidants, studies show it may benefit eye health, prevent cancer and reduce blood pressure levels.
Lemon – a good source of vitamin c, which helps with skin and complexion. Lemons also have shown to help detox the body, promote weight loss and improve digestive health.
Ginger – prevents bloating, which is great for a keto diet, reduces nausea and helps fight the flu and common cold. It also has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
Strawberries – anti-aging properties as well as protect against heart disease and cancer.
Why use frozen strawberries instead of fresh strawberries to make a smoothie?
Using frozen strawberries means you don’t need ice, therefore you eliminate the water down effect caused by adding ice to make the smoothie.
Are there any other ingredients I can add to this smoothie?
This smoothie is fully customizable so feel free to add in your collagen powder, protein powder, MCT oil, or any other mix-ins you like.
Now, let’s get blending some Keto Green Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie!
Prepping Time 1M
Total Time 1M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Peel skin off of ginger and set aside.
3) In a high powered blender, place all ingredients inside and blend on high until smooth (about 15-20 seconds).
4) Transfer smoothie to a serving glass and enjoy cold!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb Keto Green Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Green Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
- 1/3 Cup Frozen Strawberry about 5-6 medium strawberries
- 1 Cup Spinach Leaves loosely packed
- 1/2 Inch Peeled Fresh Ginger
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice about half a medium lemon
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Peel skin off of ginger and set aside.
- In a high powered blender, place all ingredients inside and blend on high until smooth (about 15-20 seconds).
- Transfer smoothie to a serving glass and enjoy cold!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*