Strawberry milk is very popular in Japan, so popular it’s actually a flavor! There are strawberry milk candies, ice cream, and drinks. Believe it or not, there’s even a strawberry milk flavored pepsi sold in Japan! It’s lighter, creamier and a milder flavor that, in my opinion, tastes more like real strawberries without that artificial taste. This is the flavor I was going for when envisioning this keto Japanese style strawberry milk smoothie recipe.
Of course, I couldn’t use milk for this recipe since it contains too many carbs however, I found that coconut milk really compliments the strawberries very well and produces a flavor that best resembles that of a Japanese style strawberry milk flavor!
And making this shake can’t get any easier! All you have to do is throw all the ingredients in a blender and blend it up! 10-15 seconds, there you have yourself a low-carb/keto Japanese style strawberry milk smoothie!
So next time you are in the mood to cool off from the heat (or even the heater), definitely give this keto Japanese style strawberry milk smoothie a try!
It’s low-carb/keto friendly at only ~3 net carbs per serving and has a nicely balanced profile of creaminess, sweetness and fruitiness that will leave you wanting more for sure!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 3M
Total Time 3M
Net Carb/Serv ~3g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
3) Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Japanese Style Strawberry Milk Smoothie!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Japanese Style Strawberry Milk Smoothie
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk refrigerated carton
- 1/3 Cup Strawberries only use frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
- Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*