If you’re looking for a delicious keto low carb pancake recipe, these blueberry cream cheese pancakes are just what you’re looking for!
These delicious keto low carb pancakes are light, fluffy and moist!
They’re the perfect pancake substitute when trying to keep down your carb count while keeping it simple.
These pancakes are unique in that the blueberries are blended into the pancake batter creating an ultra blueberry flavor.
Personally, I never like big chunks of whole blueberries in my pancakes anyway. Blending it all together is the way to go!
Now if you don’t have a dash griddle, you can always just use a regular pan to cook these pancakes up.
But, the griddle gives the pancakes thickness and height which really adds to the amazing texture.
Plus, they cook up in three minutes flat with no flipping necessary!
All at only ~2 net carb per pancake! Now you have your excuse to eat pancakes all day long!
You can top these pancakes with butter, whipped cream, berries or my favorite, Choc Zero maple flavored syrup.
You will also need a pancake iron. We use the Dash Mini Griddle Maker because it makes the perfect size pancakes, but any pancake iron will do (you can use a waffle maker if you want as well).
Note – If you are preparing multiple servings, we would recommend using 2 Dash Mini Griddle Maker simultaneously to reduce the cooking time.
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
Prepping Time 3M
Cooking Time 12M
Total Time 15M
Net Carb/Pancake ~2g
Servings 3 Pancakes
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Pre-heat pancake iron.
4) Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with optional blueberry and favorite low-carb/keto syrup!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes !
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- 4 tsp Coconut Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Swerve/Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 20 Blueberries
- Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat pancake iron.
- In food processor, add Coconut Flour, Swerve/Monkfruit, baking powder, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract, mayo, blueberries and lightly pulse until combined.
- Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with optional blueberry and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*