A Coconut Coffee Smoothie is a refreshing blended beverage that combines the rich, aromatic flavors of coffee with the creamy, nutty notes of coconut milk. Made with simple ingredients like instant coffee, hot water, sweetener, coconut milk, and ice, this drink offers an energizing pick-me-up perfect for any time of the day.
Inspired by Vietnamese coconut coffee, it’s an easy and healthy alternative that is low in carbs.
How to make Coconut Coffee Smoothie?
- In a high-powered blender add coconut milk, sweetener, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass and pour prepared room temperature coffee over the top.
What ingredients do I need to make this coffee smoothie?
- Instant Coffee – strong dark roast instant coffee works best. We recommend Starbucks Premium Instant Coffee.
- Hot Water – used with instant coffee.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Coconut Milk – pure Coconut Milk unsweetened with no added flavor.
- Ice – if you prefer not to blend, you can make an iced coconut coffee drink as well by not blending.
How to drink this coconut smoothie?
For the best experience, use a straw to sip it immediately after blending. This ensures you capture the full range of flavors and textures before the ice begins to melt and dilute the drink.
Looking for other coffee recipes?
- Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino
- Vietnamese Egg Coffee
- Taiwanese Sea Salt Coffee
- Cream Cheese Foam Coffee
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
Coconut Coffee Smoothie
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Instant Coffee and hot water. Mix with spoon until the coffee granules are dissolved and set aside.
- Using a high power blender, mix in sweetener, coconut milk and ice cubes. Blend until liquid forms a smoothie consistency, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the coconut smoothie mix into a cup of choice followed by coffee mix. Mix together when ready to enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*