If you’re a coffee and coconut lover, then this Keto Coconut Coffee Smoothie might just be for you!
I’ve been seeing these amazing inventive drinks that are being made across cafes in South Korea. I’m sure by now you may have heard of Dalgona Coffee, internet’s latest craze?
That drink originated from Korea as well! I tried my hand in making it and it definitely lived up to the hype. You can find our low carb recipe for it here.
I thought that looks simple enough not to mention I love the combination of coffee and coconut so I started experimenting!
As always, I like to keep my recipes as simple as possible and with that in mind, I was able to create this delicious coconut coffee smoothie using unsweetened coconut milk, Swerve/Monkfruit, ice, and an Instant Coffee pour over. Simple and easy!
I think it’s important to mention that since I have only seen this drink in pictures, I don’t actually know what it tastes like. This is my own interpretation of what I think it might taste like in case anyone makes it with the expectation of a traditional coconut coffee smoothie.
This coconut smoothie is perfect for anytime of the day you need a refreshing drink with a coffee pick me up!
When I created this drink, I kept in mind that not everyone has an espresso maker so I used instant coffee for the pour over. However, if you would rather make and use espresso, by all means, do so!
Lastly, if you would like more coconut flavor, you can add a tablespoon of coconut cream to create a more intense flavor.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
4) Pour the coconut smoothie mix into a cup of choice followed by coffee mix. Mix together when ready to enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Coconut Coffee Smoothie !
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Coconut Coffee Smoothie
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee we used UCC Blend
- 3 tbsp Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Ice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Instant Coffee and hot water. Mix with spoon until the coffee granules are dissolved and set aside.
- Using a high power blender, mix in Swerve/Monkfruit, coconut milk and ice cubes. Blend until liquid forms a smoothie consistency, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the coconut smoothie mix into a cup of choice followed by coffee mix. Mix together when ready to enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*