Look no further for the PERFECT keto low carb pancake! These cream cheese pancakes will knock your socks off!
When brainstorming new ideas for our blog/LCA, I was never really interested in making a keto low carb pancake recipe because there are already so many out there.
I have made a handful of them and they are all great recipes, so I figured why make another?
Well, the only reason I decided to make another recipe was because so many people are obsessed with our keto low carb cream cheese mini chaffle waffles recipe that we thought, we have to make it into a pancake recipe as an option for those of you that prefer pancakes.
We happened to have a brand new dash griddle that has been in the box for months so we decided to use it for this recipe and see how it turns out.
To my delight, these pancakes were amazing!
These delicious keto low carb pancakes are light, fluffy and moist! Perfect with some sugar-free maple syrup (we love Choc Zero), whipped cream, butter, berries, or even just by itself.
The only ingredient difference between this recipe and the original keto low carb cream cheese mini chaffle waffles recipe is that I added a tbsp of mayo into the batter, which is what makes these pancakes wonderfully moist! The secret ingredient if you will!
The other changes were just ratios to give the pancakes more ‘fluff’.
Now, if you don’t have a dash griddle, you can always just use a regular pan to cook these pancakes up.
But, the griddle gives the pancakes thickness and height which really adds to the amazing texture. Plus, they cook up in three minutes flat with no flipping necessary!
All at only ~2.5 net carb per pancake! Now you have your excuse to eat pancakes all day long!
You will also need a pancake iron. We use the Dash Mini Griddle Maker because it makes the perfect size pancakes, but any any pancake iron will do (you can use a waffle maker if you want as well).
Note – If you are preparing multiple servings, we would recommend using 2 Dash Mini Griddle Maker simultaneously to reduce the cooking time.
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!Prepping Time 3M
Cooking Time 12M
Total Time 15M
Net Carb/Pancake ~2.5g
Servings 3 Pancakes
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Pre-heat pancake iron.
4) Next, add egg, cream cheese, vanilla extract, mayo and mix with a whisk until well combined.
5) Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite pancake toppings.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Cream Cheese Pancakes!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Cream Cheese Pancakes
- 4 tsp Coconut Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Swerve/Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Whole Egg room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- Gather all the ingredients. Note - For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat pancake iron.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Coconut Flour, Swerve/Monkfruit, baking powder and mix.
- Next, add egg, cream cheese, vanilla extract, mayo and mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite pancake toppings.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*