Keto low carb whipped coffee or better known as Dalgona coffee, where have you been all my life?
As I’m sure many of you have seen, this whipped Dalgona coffee that originated from South Korean has been trending all over the web!
You know, the smooth, thick, golden caramel looking cream topped over milk that looks like a coffee drinkers heaven? Yes, that one!
When I first saw these pictures all over the internet, my immediate thought was, this must be a recipe that takes way too much time and effort so I said, not for me!
But curiosity struck and I scrolled down to see that it only consisted of three ingredients..3!! Not including water of course.
Of course, the next thing I did was pull all the ingredients out of my kitchen to began to making this perplexing drink while of course, subbing sugar for some Monkfruit Erythritol Blend sweetener.
And what do ya know, low and behold, in less than 5 minutes, I had this unbelievably thick, smooth, golden brown coffee foam that I couldn’t believe with my eyes!
I quickly topped it over Almond Milk which by the way was ridiculously good but of course, you can use your choice of milk substitute and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
I still can’t get over how you can make such a luxurious tasting coffee beverage using only a few ingredients and so little time.
I will definitely be making Dalgona (whipped coffee) for many years to come and I hope you will too!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Pour Almond Milk into a cup of choice and spoon whipped coffee on top. When ready to enjoy, mix in the whipped coffee into the Almond Milk. Note – if you prefer a hot beverage, just warm up the Almond Milk.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Dalgona – Whipped Coffee!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Dalgona - Whipped Coffee
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee we used UCC Blend
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit Erythritol Blend
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Instant Coffee, Monkfruit Erythritol Blend and hot water. Beat with a hand mixer until coffee mix turns frothy and light brown in color, about for 4-6 minutes.
- Pour almond milk into a cup of choice and spoon whipped coffee on top. When ready to enjoy, mix in the whipped coffee into the almond milk. Note - if you prefer a hot beverage, just warm up the almond milk.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*