Strawberry Cream Cheese is a homemade spread that elevates your regular cream cheese by infusing it with fresh strawberries and your choice of sweetener. It’s a delicious blend that mimics the flavors you’d find at a bagel shop, but without the added sugars.
With its perfect balance of creamy, sweet, and fruity notes, it’s versatile enough to spread on bagels, stir into desserts, or even use as a filling in baked goods. Now you can enjoy a gourmet experience from the comfort of your own kitchen, knowing exactly what goes into your spread.
Table of Contents
How to make homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese?
- Add cream cheese, strawberries, and sweetener to a bowl and beat using a hand mixer or stand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture of your favorite breakfast or dessert food. Top with fresh berries.
Make different flavored cream cheese by switching out the fruit such as blueberry, blackberries, and raspberries.
What ingredients do you need?
- Cream Cheese – buy block cream cheese.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Strawberries – fresh and chopped.
Does cream cheese contain added sugar?
Cream cheese does not contain added sugar however, the store bought flavored cream cheese will usually contain added sugar.
What can you use strawberry cream cheese for?
- Cream Cheese Filling
Looking for other dip and spread recipes?
Watch How To Make It
Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Chop strawberries and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sweetener, and chopped strawberries. Using a hand/stand mixer, beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until fully whipped. Will hold in the fridge for 3-7 days.