This keto low carb fresh strawberry whipped cream cheese just like the ones you find at bagel shops! But now, you can have this delicious strawberry cream cheese in minutes without worrying about the extra sugar!
One of my favorite things to do before my low-carb/keto days was to go to bagel shops on the weekends and get a bag of fresh bagels with an assortment of different cream cheeses.
I particularly liked the fresh strawberry cream cheese that was made fresh every morning!
It’s nothing like the store bought kind. The only problem is that it contains sugar, which doesn’t fit into my lifestyle any longer.
This got me thinking since we have a pretty solid keto bagel recipe that I make often, why don’t I try making my own fresh strawberry whipped cream cheese?
How hard can it be right?
I’m always trying to make recipes as simple and with as little ingredients as possible without jeopardizing the actual recipe.
So I started with just cream cheese, fresh chopped strawberries and Monkfruit sweetener. Turns out, that was all that was needed to make this fresh strawberry cream cheese!
This fresh strawberry whipped cream cheese can be topped on low carb bagels, pancakes, chaffles, crepes, or used as a fruit dip. Any way you decide to use this, you won’t go wrong! It’s delicious as it!
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Prep Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/oz ~1g
Servings 8 oz
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Chop strawberries and set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Swerve/Monkfruit, and chopped strawberries. Using a hand/stand mixer, beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until fully whipped. Will hold in the fridge for 3-7 days.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Cheese!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Chop strawberries and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Swerve/Monkfruit, and chopped strawberries. Using a hand/stand mixer, beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until fully whipped. Will hold in the fridge for 3-7 days.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*