This fresh strawberry cream cheese is just like the ones you find at bagel shops! But now, you can make this delicious strawberry cream cheese recipe in minutes without worrying about the extra sugar!
If you’ve ever had fresh whipped strawberry cream cheese you will know just how good it is. This recipe tastes just like the ones made in bagel shops but without the added sugar.
What is homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese?
This homemade strawberry cream cheese is made with fresh strawberries, sugar-free sweetener, that’s whipped to make a light and strawberry flavor filled low carb cream cheese.
Put strawberry cream cheese on a bagel or even dessert. It’s delicious on everything.
What does strawberry cream cheese taste like?
Fresh strawberry cream cheese tastes exactly like it sounds. It’s creamy and sweet with cheese and fresh strawberry flavor.
What is whipped strawberry cream cheese made of?
- Cream Cheese – buy block cream cheese.
- Sweetener – monkfruit erythritol blend, or your preferred sugar-free sweetener. You can also use cane sugar or honey if you’re not interested in eating low carb or sugar-free.
- Strawberries – fresh and chopped.
How do you make strawberry cream cheese at home?
Add cream cheese, strawberries, and sweetener to a bowl and beat using a hand mixer or stand mixer until light and fluffy. Spread cream cheese mixture of your favorite breakfast or dessert food. Top with fresh berries.
Make different flavored cream cheese by switching out the fruit such as blueberry, blackberries, and raspberries.
What can you use strawberry cream cheese for?
Strawberry cream cheese goes well with pancakes, bagels, desserts, cake, pies, cupcakes, bread etc. It’s also good as a cream cheese filling for baked goods.
Does cream cheese contain added sugar?
Cream cheese does not contain added sugar however, the store bought flavored cream cheese will usually contain added sugar.
What is the nutrition information for this strawberry cream cheese recipe?
- 100 Calories
- 2g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 2g Protein
- 10g Fat
- 31mg Cholesterol
- 91mg Sodium
- 53mg Potassium
- 0mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 381ui Vitamin A
- 5mg Vitamin C
Looking for other dip and spread recipes?
- Sugar Free Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate
- Strawberry Sauce
- Sour Cream and Onion Dip
- Matcha Condensed Milk
- Cream Cheese Garlic Dip w/Furikake
Now, let’s get making this Strawberry Cream Cheese recipe!
- Prep Time 5M
- Total Time 5M
- Net Carb/oz ~1g
- Servings 8 oz
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Sweetener (Monkfruit Erythritol Blend, sugar or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Strawberries
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Chop strawberries and set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sweetener, and chopped strawberries. Using a hand/stand mixer, beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until fully whipped. Will hold in the fridge for 3-7 days.
Hope you enjoy your Strawberry Cream Cheese!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Chop strawberries and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sweetener, and chopped strawberries. Using a hand/stand mixer, beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until fully whipped. Will hold in the fridge for 3-7 days.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*