If you’re looking to change up your keto pancake game, try these keto low carb matcha pancakes!
Not only are they delicious, but they are super simple to make!
The ingredients in these keto matcha pancakes are similar to our cream cheese pancake recipe, which we have received great feedback on, just with added matcha and couple of ratio adjustments.
Our desire to make keto pancakes, even though there are already many great recipes out there, came about because we received a little mini Dash griddle.
We first tried it with our cream cheese chaffle recipe with a few adjustments and was blown away! So we decided why not try making a matcha pancake since we love ALL things matcha!
These keto matcha pancakes are light, fluffy, and moist! The matcha flavor is strong enough that you can eat it by itself without any syrup but also subtle enough that it is not overpowering or bitter.
My favorite way to eat these pancakes is with a little whipped cream and a side of strawberries but I am sure I will be seeing all the creative ways you guys will come up with soon!
Now if you don’t have a dash griddle, you can always just use a regular pan to cook these pancakes up.
But, the griddle gives the pancakes thickness and height which really adds to the amazing texture. Plus, they cook up in three minutes flat with no flipping necessary!
All at only ~2.5 net carb per pancake! Now you have your excuse to eat pancakes all day long!
You will also need a pancake iron. We use the Dash Mini Griddle Maker because it makes the perfect size pancakes, but any pancake iron will do (you can use a waffle maker if you want as well).
Note – If you are preparing multiple servings, we would recommend using 2 Dash Mini Griddle Maker simultaneously to reduce the cooking time.
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
Prepping Time 3M
Cooking Time 12M
Total Time 15M
Net Carb/Pancake ~2.5g
Servings 3 Pancakes
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Pre-heat pancake iron.
4) Next, add egg, cream cheese, vanilla extract, mayo, Matcha Powder and mix with a whisk until well combined.
5) Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite pancake toppings.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Matcha Pancakes!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Matcha Pancakes
- 4 tsp Coconut Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Swerve/Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- Gather all the ingredients. Note - For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat pancake iron.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Coconut Flour, Swerve/Monkfruit, baking powder and mix.
- Next, add egg, cream cheese, vanilla extract, mayo, Matcha Powder and mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite pancake toppings.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*