These Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts offer a luscious pumpkin-flavored cream cheese filling atop a soft, buttery almond crust. They’re a perfect low-carb and keto-friendly treat for fall, delivering a rich and satisfying dessert experience. With the blend of pumpkin pie spices and vanilla, each bite is creamy and flavorful. They’re also gluten-free and egg-free, making them accessible for various dietary needs. Store them in the fridge, and you’ve got a go-to fall dessert that checks all the boxes.
How to make Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts?
- Start by mixing almond flour, sweetener, and melted butter for the crust. Press into cupcake liners and bake 12-15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Bloom gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then microwave 10 seconds to liquefy.
- Blend cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sweetener, pumpkin spice, and vanilla. Add liquefied gelatin and mix.
- Add filling to crusts and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Serve chilled.
What ingredients do I need to make cream cheese pumpkin tarts?
- Cream Cheese – use block cream cheese.
- Pumpkin Puree – use 100% canned pure pumpkin puree.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – a mixture of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and other spices.
- Vanilla Extract – concentrated flavors of Vanilla found in baking section of grocery stores.
- Gelatin – unflavored Gelatin used to make jelly. Can be found at your local supermarket.
- Water – used to bloom gelatin powder.
- Almond Flour – fine ground Almond Flour for a keto, gluten-free and low-carb recipe.
- Butter – unsalted butter melted in a the microwave for 15-30 seconds.
How to store leftovers?
Store pumpkin cheesecakes in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Looking for other keto friendly dessert recipes?
- Keto Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Keto Crepes
- Keto Chocolate Truffles
- Keto Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate
- Keto Mini Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Almond Flour, sweetener, and melted butter (melted in the microwave). Using a fork, blend well until combined. It will still be crumbly.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Scoop approximately 1 heaping tablespoon of crust mixture into each cupcake liner and press down using the back of a 1/4 cup measuring cup or the back of a tablespoon.
- Place the cupcake pan into the oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly browned. Once browned, remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Pour Gelatin into a small mixing bowl with cold water without mixing. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to let the Gelatin bloom.
- In the meantime, combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and combine with a hand or stand mixer.
- Once 5 minutes has passed from 7), microwave Gelatin for 10 seconds to let it warm and liquefy.
- Add liquefied Gelatin mix into pumpkin cream cheese mix and combine with a hand or stand mixer.
- Scoop approximately 2 tablespoons of pumpkin cheesecake mixture (or pipe) on top of each almond tart crust and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Note – I have found that the crust stays crisper kept in the cupcake liners until ready to serve rather than in the fridge on a plate with the liners already removed.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*15