Discover the delight of Strawberry Italian Soda, a classic favorite with a homemade twist. This sparkling Italian soda offers the refreshing taste of carbonated strawberry goodness, balanced with a delightful creaminess.
With just four easy-to-find ingredients and a preparation time of under one minute, it’s the ultimate quick and customizable beverage. Whether you’re sipping it in the summer or exploring various flavors, this Strawberry Italian Soda is sure to satisfy your thirst.
Table of Contents
How to make Strawberry Italian Soda?
- Pour strawberry syrup into a glass, add ice, sparkling water, and top with heavy cream.
Mix together before drinking.
What ingredients do I need to make Strawberry Italian Soda?
- Strawberry Syrup – you can use any type of strawberry syrup such as Torani syrups, or for a low carb, sugar free option, choose a sugar free syrup such as Choc Zero strawberry syrup.
- Ice – cubed.
- Carbonated Water – sparkling water, seltzer water, or Sodastream Carbonated Water can all be used for Italian Soda.
- Heavy Cream – heavy cream or heavy whipping cream.
Optional Toppings for Italian Soda
Top it with a dollop of whipping cream for extra creaminess and garnish with fruit, berries, or mint for a delightful finish.
Additional Flavors for Italian Soda
- Pina Colada
- Orange (Orange Creamsicle Italian Soda)
What makes Italian soda different then American soft drinks?
- Made cream or cream and syrup base provide smooth texture. While Italian soda’s name might suggest an origin in Italy, it actually originated in the United States. The name “Italian soda” may have been chosen because the syrups used to make it were imported from Italy to the U.S.
- American soft drinks are characterized by their carbonation and sweet flavors.
The difference between Italian soda and American soft drinks lies in their base ingredients and texture.
Looking for other drink recipes?
Watch How To Make It
Strawberry Italian Soda
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Syrup Choc Zero for a low carb sugar-free option
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 16 oz Carbonated Water
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a glass tumbler, pour strawberry syrup, followed by ice, sparkling water, and last, heavy cream.
- Top with optional whip cream and mix well before enjoying!