This keto low carb strawberry Italian Soda will be sure to cool you down this summer! With only a few ingredients, you can easily enjoy this delicious and refreshing drink all summer long!
When you’re first starting out with a low-carb/keto lifestyle, finding delicious beverages may be a challenge. You might think that all you’re limited to is water, black coffee, ice tea, sparkling water, etc.
But, I’m here to show you there’s a whole world of delicious drinks you can make low-carb/keto! You just have to have the right ingredients!
One of my favorite drinks that I used to order when we traveled is an Italian Soda. It’s been years since I have had one so when Choc Zero sent us their Strawberry Syrup, I knew I had to give it a try!
Choc Zero Strawberry Syrup is sugar-free, keto, low carb and only 2 net carbs per serving, so it was the perfect syrup to try making an Italian soda.
The only thing is that it’s very thick, so a little extra stirring is needed. Other than that, it made for a yummy and refreshing Italian Soda that rivals the ones you get at the restaurants.
If you don’t have access to Choc Zero Strawberry Syrup, you can try finding other brands of sugar-free syrup as well.
So, what are you waiting for? Go get your Italian Soda on!
Prepping Time 1M
Total Time 1M
Net Carb/Serv ~2g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a glass tumbler, pour Choc Zero Strawberry Syrup, followed by ice, sparkling water, and last, heavy cream.
3) Top with optional whip cream and mix well before enjoying!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Strawberry Italian Soda!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Strawberry Italian Soda
- 2 tbsp Choc Zero Strawberry Syrup use link for 10% automatic discount
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 16 oz Carbonated Water
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a glass tumbler, pour Choc Zero Strawberry Syrup, followed by ice, sparkling water, and last, heavy cream.
- Top with optional whip cream and mix well before enjoying!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*