Here are some strawberry pancakes to start your morning off right! These easy to make healthy pancakes are packed with fresh strawberry flavor that the whole family will enjoy!
I’m always looking for new breakfast ideas for my family since we tend to repeat the same things over and over again.
My kids love the store bought frozen pancakes, but I much prefer to feed them homemade pancakes that are lower in carbs and sugar.
My kid’s love for pancakes is where this recipe came about and I’m excited to share it with you guys today!
It’s not only delicious but also super easy to make. The first time I made them my kids gobbled them up so fast I knew the recipe was a keeper!
These pancakes do not use any wheat flour. Instead, a mix of Coconut Flour, cream cheese, Monkfruit Erythritol Blend sweetener, Baking Powder, mayo, Vanilla Extract and strawberries make up these delicious low carb gluten free strawberry pancakes.
If you’re wondering about the mayo, it’s a trick used to keep the pancakes moist. You really can’t taste it in there and does a good job at it.
And what I love about these pancakes is that there is no artificial flavors like that of store bought pancakes! Instead, what you get is a fresh strawberry flavor that tastes just like the fruit!
There is really nothing to this recipe. All you have to do is gather all the ingredients, place them in a blender or food processor and mix.
You can top these pancakes with butter, whipped cream, berries or my favorite, Choc Zero maple flavored syrup.
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
- Prepping Time 3M
- Cooking Time 12M
- Total Time 15M
- Net Carb/Pancake ~3g
- Servings 4 Pancakes
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Pre-heat pancake iron.
4) Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with optional berries and favorite syrup!
Hope you enjoy your Strawberry Cream Cheese Pancakes !
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
- 5 tsp Coconut Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Strawberries about 3 strawberries
- Gather all the ingredients. Note - For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat pancake iron.
- In food processor, add Coconut Flour, sweetener, baking powder, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract, mayo, strawberries and lightly pulse until combined.
- Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with optional berries and favorite syrup!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*