This Strawberry Slushie is the perfect healthy treat to cool you down during the summer!
A sugar-free drink that is low in calories and carbs. With only three ingredients, this sugar-free strawberry slushy will surely be the easiest treat you make all summer long that’s perfect for kids and adults alike!
My strawberry slushy recipe is so easy I’m not even sure we can call it a recipe, but so many of my friends have been asking for it so I thought it deserved a space here.
If you love fruit slushies and are looking for the easiest recipe using only 3 ingredients and tastes amazing than this healthy, sugar free slushies recipe is for you.
What is a Strawberry Slushie/Slushy?
This strawberry slush recipe is a healthy alternative to the ones that use artificial syrup and are loaded with sugar.
It uses simple ingredients, carbonated water, sweetener, and frozen strawberries for a healthy slushie enjoyed by all.
For an adult version, you can add a splash of vodka, a shot of rum, or your favorite liquor for an instant frozen strawberry daiquiri recipe.
You can also try adding a variety of fruits such as mangoes, blueberries, pineapples, or any other frozen fruit to make different slushy variations.
What ingredients do I need and how do you make a strawberry slushie at home?
- Frozen Strawberries – make sure they are frozen and not fresh fruit.
- Sweetener – monkfruit erythritol blend, or sweetener of choice to taste. If you’re not looking to make it sugar-free, you can also just use cane sugar, maple syrup, agave syrup, or honey.
- Carbonated Water – sparkling water, club soda, or make your own using a SodaStream. You can also use any flavor of sparkling water such as lemon-lime, orange, or berry. If you prefer using another type of liquid, try coconut water.
Add all ingredients together and blend until slushy is a smooth ice-y consistency. Add a squeeze of lemon juice if preferred and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy with a spoon!
How do you blend frozen strawberries?
To blend frozen strawberries, add a little liquid and use a high-powered blender such as a Vitamin or a Blendtec.
How long does it take to make a slushy?
To make a slushy takes less than 3 minutes using only 3 ingredients.
What is the nutrition information for this strawberry slushie recipe?
- 23 Calories
- 6g Carbohydrates
- 2g Fiber
- 1g Protein
- 1g Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 26mg Sodium
- 110mg Potassium
- 12mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 0ui Vitamin A
- 42mg Vitamin C
Looking for other refreshing smoothie recipes?
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie
- Berry Smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Japanese Style Strawberry Milk Smoothie
- Cream Cheese Foam Strawberry Smoothie
Now, let’s get making this Strawberry Slushie recipe!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Total Time 1M
- Net Carb/Serv ~4g
- Servings 1
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for about 10-15 seconds. Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your Strawberry Slushie!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries make sure they are frozen
- 2 tbsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 Cup Carbonated Water
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for about 10-15 seconds. Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*