Indulge in the exquisite blend of Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding, where the rich flavors of Thai tea unite with the delightful texture of chia seeds. This healthy and irresistible chia seed pudding dessert brings together the essence of Thai iced tea in every spoonful.
Jump into a world of indulgence with our remarkable creation that combines traditional Thai tea with the wholesome goodness of chia seeds, crafting a fusion of flavor and texture!
What is Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding?
Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding presents a blend of chia goodness and enticing essence and flavors of Thai tea.
Crafted with simplicity, it requires under 3 minutes of prep time and 4 ingredients, presenting a healthful dessert or snack.
Tailor it to keto, low-carb, gluten-free, or vegan diets by adjsuting the dairy used and meal prep ahead by refrigerating for a convenient treat.
What does Thai tea chia seed pudding taste like?
Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding features the delightful essence of sweet black tea complemented by subtle notes of vanilla and a lusciously creamy texture.
This creation boasts a distinct gel-like consistency accentuated by the presence of chia seeds dispersed throughout, adding a satisfying element to every spoonful.
Is chia pudding healthy?
Absolutely, chia pudding is brimming with healthfulness.
Chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse, teeming with omega-3 fatty acids, essential for your body’s vitality.
Furthermore, these seeds are replete with protein, antioxidants, and dietary fiber, fostering excellent digestive health and overall well-being.
Is chia pudding healthy?
Yes Chia seeds offer a wealth of health benefits, thanks to their abundance of omega-3 fatty acids – the beneficial fats essential for your well-being.
Additionally, they are rich in protein, antioxidants, and dietary fibers, contributing to optimal digestive health and overall wellness.
What ingredients do I need to make Thai tea chia seed pudding?
- Thai Tea Bag – bagged version of Thai tea without any sugar added. You can also substitute this with a black tea bag with 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Half & Half – half cream and half heavy cream avalible at most American grocery stores. Can also substitute with milk of choice such as regular, coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, oat milk.
- Chia Seeds – packaged and shelf stable. Best to use fresher chia seeds for the best texture.
What are the instructions to make Thai tea chia seed pudding?
Begin by steeping a tea bag in hot water for 3-5 minutes to create the base of the Thai tea.
Next, whisk in your chosen sweetener and milk into the tea, followed by whisking in chia seeds.
Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours until it transforms into a delightful gel-like texture.
For a more robust consistency, opt for less milk. Elevate the experience by garnishing with berries, nuts, or your preferred fresh fruit.
How to store chia seed pudding?
Securely wrap the pudding with plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container, then place in fridge. This storage method ensures the pudding’s freshness for a span of 4-5 days.
What is the nutrition information for this Thai tea chia pudding recipe?
- 118 Calories
- 10g Carbohydrates
- 8g Fiber
- 4g Protein
- 7g Fat
- 1mg Cholesterol
- 5mg Sodium
- 98mg Potassium
- 151mg Calcium
- 2mg Iron
- 0ui Vitamin A
- 0mg Vitamin C
Looking for other chia pudding recipes?
- Coconut Chia Pudding
- Matcha Chia Pudding
- Coffee Chia Seed Pudding
- Milk Tea Chia Seed Pudding
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
Now, let’s get making this Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding recipe!
- Prepping Time 5M
- Cooling Time 3H
- Total Time 3H5M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 1
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In small cup or bowl, place tea bag inside and pour in boiling water. Let steep approx 3-5 minutes then remove tea bag.
3) Combine in sweetener and half & half.
4) Next, combine in Chia Seeds. Once mixed in, place in refrigerator for approximately 3 hours. Note – you can optional give the pudding a good stir about 30 minutes into the refrigeration process to prevent clumping.
Hope you enjoy your Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Thai Tea Chia Seed Pudding
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In small cup or bowl, place tea bag inside and pour in boiling water. Let steep approx 3-5 minutes then remove tea bag.
- Combine in sweetener and half & half.
- Next, combine in Chia Seeds. Once mixed in, place in refrigerator for approximately 3 hours. Note - you can optional give the pudding a good stir about 30 minutes into the refrigeration process to prevent clumping.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*