Turmeric Pumpkin Spice Latte is a comforting, warm beverage that blends the rich flavors of pumpkin spice with the health-boosting properties of turmeric. Made with milk, ground turmeric, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, and a touch of sweetener, this drink is a soothing, caffeine-free option perfect for fall. It offers a creamy texture and a harmonious blend of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, elevated by a hint of vanilla. Not only is it delicious, but it also comes with the added benefits of anti-inflammatory turmeric and nutrient-packed milk.
Table of Contents
How to make Turmeric Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Take a stove-top pot and add in milk, your choice of sweetener, ground turmeric, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, and a pinch of black pepper. Give everything a good mix. Turn the heat to medium-low and warm the mixture until it reaches your preferred drinking temperature.
- Once it’s heated, pour your aromatic latte into a heat-resistant cup.
To preserve all the valuable properties, avoid boiling. Also, don’t overlook the addition of black pepper, as even a pinch of it aids in the absorption of curcumin, the compound in turmeric responsible for its health benefits.
What ingredients do I need to make a pumpkin turmeric latte?
- Milk – can also use your choice of milk or milk alternative. Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, oat milk etc.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Ground Turmeric – Ground Turmeric in a bottle, available at most health food stores.
- Pumpkin Spice – a spice blend of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom,
- Vanilla Extract – concentrated flavors of Vanilla found in baking section of grocery stores.
- Black Pepper – ground.
Are pumpkin turmeric lattes healthy?
Absolutely. The starring ingredient, turmeric, is celebrated for its anti-inflammatory properties. It can offer relief from various ailments like colds, coughs, and even mood-related issues such as anxiety and depression. Turmeric has also been studied for its potential to lower blood sugar levels, boost immunity, and improve brain function. When you pair that with the rich nutrients found in pumpkin, you’re sipping on a cup full of wellness.
How much caffeine is in a pumpkin turmeric latte?
Pumpkin turmeric latte contains no caffeine.
Looking for other healthy drink recipes?
Watch How To Make It
Turmeric Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Using a stove top pot, add milk, sweetener, ground turmeric, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and black pepper. Mix well and heat to preferred drinking temperature on medium low heat. Note - do not let it boil.
- Transfer to a heat resistant cup and enjoy warm.