Just in time for fall, try a cup of this warm and calming keto low carb turmeric pumpkin spice latte recipe that’s super easy to make! A powerhouse beverage from the benefits of turmeric all the while adding that delicious pumpkin spice latte flavor I know you all love!
And now with autumn among us, I thought I would switch it up a little and do an easy turmeric pumpkin spice latte.
This has become my favorite fall drink! It’s super easy to make and one taste of this warm and comforting beverage and you’ll know why.
The wonderful autumn spices of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and cardamon will leave you house smelling wonderful and your belly warm and satisfied.
This recipe also doesn’t use any pumpkin puree, so the consistency remains very smooth.
Now let’s talk about the health benefits of turmeric and why this is a powerhouse drink.
Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and known to aid many ailments including colds, coughs, anxiety, depression, and aches/pains. It can also lower blood sugar, boost immunity and improve brain function.
With all these amazing health benefits, how could you not make this drink?
So cozy up, grab a book and enjoy a cup of this sugar free, easy low-carb/keto turmeric pumpkin pie spice latte! I’m sure you will be making it over and over again this fall!
Just a little note, don’t skip out of the black pepper as it helps with the absorption of the nutrients found in turmeric .
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Cooking Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/Cup ~1g
Servings 2 Cup
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Using a stove top pot, add Almond Milk, Swerve/Monkfruit, ground turmeric, pumpkin spice, Vanilla Extract and black pepper. Mix well and heat to preferred drinking temperature on medium low heat. Note – do not let it boil.
3) Transfer to a heat resistant cup and enjoy warm.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Turmeric Pumpkin Spice Latte!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Turmeric Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Using a stove top pot, add almond milk, Swerve/Monkfruit, ground turmeric, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and black pepper. Mix well and heat to preferred drinking temperature on medium low heat. Note - do not let it boil.
- Transfer to a heat resistant cup and enjoy warm.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*