Easy keto pumpkin pancakes just in time for fall! These pumpkin pancakes are soft, moist, and full of that delicious pumpkin flavor I know you all love! They’re so easy to make with only a few ingredients. Best of all, they are low carb and sugar-free!
My favorite thing about autumn is all the yummy pumpkin goodies that come with this beautiful season.
From the pumpkin latte to the endless amounts of pumpkin desserts, I love it all. And, what better way to start an autumn morning than pumpkin cream cheese pancakes!
Follow the easy instructions below for the best keto Pumpkin Pancakes!
What is Pumpkin Pancakes ?
Low carb pumpkin pancakes using coconut flour instead of traditional wheat flour make these grain-free and low carb, while the cream cheese in this recipe creates a soft and moist pancake that I’m sure you’ll love!
Tip: Add sugar free chocolate chips!
Is pumpkin keto friendly?
These are coconut flour pumpkin pancakes which means they are low carb and keto friendly so you can enjoy them guilt-free and still stay on track with your diet.
Are pumpkin pancakes healthy?
These healthy pumpkin pancakes are healthy because they are sugar-free, grain-free, gluten-free, and contain fiber. Only 3 grams of net carbs per serving.
What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin pancakes?
- Coconut Flour – a low carb and keto friendly alternative to wheat flour.
- Sweetener – monkfruit erythritol blend, or preferred sweetener.
- Baking Powder – give pancakes height.
- Egg – helps to bind ingredients.
- Cream Cheese – use room temperature block cream cheese. Gives pancakes a moist and creamy texture.
- Vanilla Extract – made from vanilla bean pods, gives pancakes depth of flavor.
- Canned Pumpkin – use 100% pure canned pumpkin. Make sure it is not canned pumpkin pie filling.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – a blend of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and other spices.
How to you make keto pumpkin pancakes?
Whisk in a large bowl or blend coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice until well combined.
Use cooking spray and pour batter into griddle or skillet over medium heat and cook for 3-4 min until done. Top with your favorite sugar-free maple syrup or whipped cream!
Tip: make a big batch and place them in the freezer for a quick, perfect breakfast treat.
Other toppings ideas: berries, chocolate chips, nut butters, sugar-free syrups, hazelnut spread.
What is the nutrition information for this low carb pumpkin pancakes recipe?
- 107 Calories
- 5g Carbohydrates
- 2g Fiber
- 4g Protein
- 8g Fat
- 97mg Cholesterol
- 149mg Sodium
- 50mg Potassium
- 60mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1476ui Vitamin A
- 0mg Vitamin C
Looking for other sugar free pancake recipes?
- Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Strawberry Pancakes
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Matcha Pancakes
- Japanese Pancakes
Now, let’s get making this Pumpkin Pancakes recipe!
- Prepping Time 3M
- Cooking Time 6M
- Total Time 9M
- Net Carb/Pancake ~3g
- Servings 4 Pancakes
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Pre-heat pancake iron.
4) Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with your favorite syrup or whip cream!
Hope you enjoy your Pumpkin Pancakes!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
- 4 tsp Coconut Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat pancake iron.
- In food processor, add Coconut Flour, sweetener, baking powder, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and lightly pulse until combined.
- Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with your favorite syrup!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*