Pumpkin pancakes are a delightful twist on traditional pancakes, perfect for capturing the essence of fall. Made with coconut flour, these are low-carb and keto-friendly, featuring the rich, comforting flavors of pumpkin and a hint of spice. The addition of cream cheese makes them incredibly moist and soft. They’re not just delicious but also grain-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free, making them a wholesome choice for your morning meal.
How to make Pumpkin Pancakes ?
- Whisk in a large bowl or blend coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice until well combined.
- Use cooking spray and pour batter into griddle or skillet over medium heat and cook for 3-4 min until done. Top with your favorite sugar-free maple syrup or whipped cream!
What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin pancakes?
- Coconut Flour – fine ground Coconut Flour.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Baking Powder – standard Baking Powder to help the batter rise.
- Egg – helps to bind ingredients.
- Cream Cheese – use room temperature block cream cheese. Gives pancakes a moist and creamy texture.
- Vanilla Extract – concentrated flavors of Vanilla found in baking section of grocery stores.
- Canned Pumpkin – use 100% pure canned pumpkin. Make sure it is not canned pumpkin pie filling.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – a blend of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and other spices.
Additional Toppings for Pumpkin Pancakes?
- Chocolate Chips Nut Butters
- Hazelnut Spread
Is pumpkin keto friendly?
These are coconut flour pumpkin pancakes which means they are low carb and keto friendly so you can enjoy them guilt-free and still stay on track with your diet.
Are pumpkin pancakes healthy?
Yes, these pumpkin pancakes are a healthy choice. They’re sugar-free, grain-free, and gluten-free, making them suitable for various dietary needs. Plus, they contain fiber and have only 3 grams of net carbs per serving, aligning well with a low-carb or keto lifestyle.
How to store leftovers and mea prep?
To store leftover pumpkin pancakes, place them in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge for up to 7-10 days. For longer-term storage, you can also freeze the pancakes. Just make sure they’re well-sealed to maintain their freshness and texture.
Looking for other keto pancake recipes?
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Strawberry Pancakes
- Keto French Toast
- Matcha Pancakes
- Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat pancake iron.
- In food processor, add Coconut Flour, sweetener, baking powder, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and lightly pulse until combined.
- Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with your favorite syrup!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*