Here’s our easy keto pumpkin pancakes made with coconut flour just in time for fall! These pumpkin pancakes are soft, moist and full of that delicious pumpkin flavor I know you all love! They’re so easy to make with ingredients you can find right in your pantry. Best of all, they are low carb and sugar-free!
My favorite thing about autumn is all the yummy pumpkin goodies that come with this beautiful season.
Since we had kids, we have become a big breakfast family. My kids wake up starving most days so I try to make breakfast a filling and nutritious meal.
As many of you know, breakfast foods can get mundane and repetitive, so I love being inspired by autumn to incorporate pumpkin into breakfast time!
My kids gobble up these pumpkin pancakes like I was feeding them ice cream for breakfast! They love it and I love that it’s gluten-free, sugar-free and overall a healthy breakfast.
Using Coconut Flour instead of traditional wheat flour makes these grain-free and low carb, while the cream cheese in this recipe creates a soft and moist pancake that I’m sure you’ll love!
Also by using a food processor, it makes these the easiest pumpkin pancakes you will ever make!.
We enjoy these pancakes with a dollop of whipped cream and/or with my favorite low-carb/keto friendly maple syrup from Choc Zero. But since they’re so full of delicious pumpkin flavor, they’re perfect just as they are!
You will also need a pancake iron. We use the Dash Mini Griddle Maker because it makes the perfect size pancakes, but any pancake iron will do (you can use a waffle maker if you want as well).
Note – If you are preparing multiple servings, we would recommend using 2 Dash Mini Griddle Maker simultaneously to reduce the cooking time.
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get pancaking!
Prepping Time 3M
Cooking Time 6M
Total Time 9M
Net Carb/Pancake ~3g
Servings 4 Pancakes
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Pre-heat pancake iron.
4) Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with your favorite low-carb/keto syrup or whip cream!
Hope you enjoy your easy keto pumpkin pancakes with coconut flour base!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Pumpkin Pancakes
- 4 tsp Coconut Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Swerve/Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Pre-heat pancake iron.
- In food processor, add Coconut Flour, Swerve/Monkfruit, baking powder, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and lightly pulse until combined.
- Pour batter into pancake iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Top with your favorite low-carb/keto syrup!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*