A while back, I made a Strawberry Mason Jar Ice Cream that was so unbelievably good that I ended up eating it every night for a week straight!
That got me thinking what other ice cream flavors I can make and that’s when I decided to create with my second favorite flavor, matcha ice cream!
For those who are unfamiliar with matcha, it’s finely ground powder from green tea leaves that are specially grown in the shade which produces more theanine and caffeine. Some health benefits of matcha include promoting relaxation, reducing stress and improving sleep, as well as boosting concentration and alertness.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Cooling Time 3H
Total Time 3H5M
Net Carb/Serv ~3g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Close the mason jar and shake vigorously for approximately 3-5 minutes. The mixture will almost double and should coat a spoon as shown below.
4) Freeze for 3 hours, scoop and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Mason Jar Matcha Ice Cream!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Mason Jar Matcha Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Add heavy cream, Matcha Powder, Swerve/Monkfruit and vanilla in mason jar.
- Close the mason jar and shake vigorously for approximately 3-5 minutes. The mixture will almost double and should coat a spoon as shown below.
- Freeze for 3 hours, scoop and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*