This delicious matcha green energy breakfast smoothie replaces your morning coffee or tea and breakfast all in one delicious smoothie. That way, you can get a head start on your mornings and go about your day feeling fully energized! Just throw all the ingredients into a blender and enjoy!
Being a mom of two, mornings are always rushed and I hardly have time to make my morning tea, let alone breakfast. So that’s why I created this matcha green energy breakfast!
It replaces your morning coffee/tea and breakfast all in one delicious smoothie so you can go about your day feeling full and energized!
If I could give you guys one piece of advice, it’d be to make this matcha energizing smoothie a part of your morning routine!
What’s a matcha green energy smoothie?
This delicious smoothie is packed with everything you need to start your day off right. The ingredients include coconut milk, matcha, spinach, blueberries, almonds and Monkfruit Erythritol Blend.
- Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable containing high amounts of vitamin C, K, iron and calcium.
- Blueberries are known to be the king of antioxidant foods which help protect against aging and diseases.
- Almonds are low in carbs but high in healthy fats and protein. They’re also known to increase the feeling of fullness thus increasing weight loss.
With all the amazing health benefits these ingredients provide, there’s no reason not to make this delicious smoothie every morning!
What’s matcha and its healthy benefits?
Matcha is finely ground green tea leaves and provides you with a morning boost of energy without that afternoon crash. It is also known to boost brain function.
Is this matcha green energy smoothie filling enough to be a smoothie meal?
This drink is filling enough for breakfast and at only ~3 net carbs per serving and a perfect way to get your greens and energy level up in the morning.
Not to mention this healthy and nutritious drink actually tastes good! It has subtle matcha flavors with hints of sweet blueberries and a nutty almond finish.
What else can I add into this matcha smoothie?
This smoothie is fully customizable! You can add your favorite milk alternative as well as your favorite berries and nuts. The choice is yours!
Looking for other healthy smoothie recipes? Check these out!
- Berry Smoothie
- Low Carb Strawberry Slushy
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Full Collection of Smoothie Recipes
Now, let’s get making this breakfast Matcha Green Energy Smoothie recipe!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Total Time 1M
- Net Carb/Serv ~3g
- Servings 1
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
3) Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your Matcha Green Energy Smoothie!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Matcha Green Energy Smoothie
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk refrigerated carton
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit Erythritol Blend or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 10 Whole Almonds
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
- Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*