These addicting and easy keto low carb friendly pickled veggies are sweet, spicy and the perfect accompaniment to any dish! With only 4 ingredients, it’ll be the easiest keto pickled vegetables you will ever make!
I was first introduced to these pickled vegetables from one of my best friends of over 30 years.
She mentioned she was addicted to these pickled jalapeños that she had been making to go with her charcuterie boards. Immediately, I knew I had to try them myself!
After getting the recipe, and of course making it keto low carb friendly, I tasted the pickle solution and sure enough, it was delicious!
I decided to use crunchy veggies that I already had in my refrigerator so I chose cucumbers, garlic, napa cabbage, red onions (to give it a beautiful color), and of course jalapeños to give it that spicy addicting kick.
Now, these pickles do not take days for them to be ready like normal refrigerator pickles, you can eat them as quick as 4-6 hours after refrigeration but we recommend waiting for 12 hours and all nessecary ingredients can be picked up at your local Target.
Of course, the longer they marinate, the more intense the pickles will taste but in our family it’s hard to wait that long.
This pickle recipe is so versatile and can be used with any vegetable you choose.
If you don’t like it spicy, you can omit the jalapeños although in my opinion, it’s the jalapeños that are my favorite!
Other low carb pickling ideas are cauliflower, bell peppers, mushrooms, radish, cabbage, peppers, watermelon rind, etc.
Now, if you’re ready let’s get pickling!
Prepping Time 5M
Pickling Time 12H
Total Time 12H5M
Net Carb/Serv ~2g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Prepare all the vegetables by slicing into bite size pieces.
4) Transfer prepared vegetables to a glass pickling jar (doesn’t have to be packed) and pour in cooled pickling liquid from step 2).
5) Transfer to a refrigerator and let it pickle at least overnight. Pickles should hold in the fridge for at least 4 weeks, if not longer.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb Easy Keto Pickled Vegetables!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Pickled Vegetables
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Distilled White Vinegar
- 2/3 Cup Monkfruit Erythritol Blend
- 2 tbsp Coarse Sea Salt MUST be coarse otherwise will be too salty
- 2 Napa Leaves Chinese cabbage
- 2 Persian Cucumbers
- 4 Jalapenos
- 1 Red Onion
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a stovetop pot, add water, white vinegar, Monkfruit Erythritol Blend, Coarse Sea Salt and bring to boil on high heat. Once boiling, remove from heat and set aside to cool down.
- Prepare all the vegetables by slicing into bite size pieces.
- Transfer prepared vegetables to a glass pickling jar (doesn't have to be packed) and pour in cooled pickling liquid from step 2).
- Transfer to a refrigerator and let it pickle at least overnight. Pickles should hold in the fridge for at least 4 weeks, if not longer.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*15