Jump to Recipe
If you like pina colada’s…. I’m sure this song comes to everyone’s mind when thinking about this drink. I personally love the taste of pina colada’s especially on hot summer days by the pool. This particular recipe came to me last summer when I was on vacation lounging by the pool with my kids and wishing they served a keto pina colada. How great would that be? Then I got to thinking and realized that it was actually achievable, so when I got back from our trip I quickly got in the kitchen and started recipe testing. With consideration of the carbs in pineapples, I tried to use as little as possible to make this drink but feel free to use more to get a stronger taste profile. So, if you like pina colada’s…. give this one a try~!
To keep carb count low, I used coconut milk for the base along with frozen pineapples. This way, you won’t need to use as much ice. You can also use fresh pineapples along with ice if you desire, however the ice would water down the smoothie considerably and you would need to increase the amount of fresh pineapples needed to achieve the right flavors; hence increase carb count.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 3M
Total Time 3M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Place all ingredients into a blender (including optional rum) and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
3) Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Pina Colada
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (refrigerated carton)
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Pineapples
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 1 fl oz Rum White (optional)
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a blender (including optional rum) and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
- Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*