Pumpkin season is here! It’s that time of the year when pumpkin everything starts popping up everywhere from bakeries to coffee shops! I used to get so excited for this time of year because it meant I got to eat all these delicious pumpkin baked goods and these Keto Pumpkin Chaffle!
Ever since starting this new way of eating, the only way I could enjoy these dishes was to make my own! So I’ve started to acquire quite a few of my own low-carb/keto pumpkin recipes that I’m excited to share with you all.
For this recipe though, since we’re on a chaffle kick and have been cooking up a storm making all kinds of different chaffle recipes, I thought it’d be fitting to add our own version of a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chaffle!
Now, if you’re new to the low-carb/keto lifestyle, you might be thinking is pumpkin low in carbs?
Well, I’m here to tell you that pumpkins without any additives are low in carbs (~0.7g per tbsp) and can definitely be incorporated into your diet as long you’re not overdoing it and eating large amounts. But of course, that goes with anything you’re eating.
Pumpkins are also packed with beta-carotene (Vitamin A) and Vitamin C that has been linked to protecting your cells against free radical, improving eyesight and boosting your immune system. Pumpkins are also nutrient-dense while being low in calories which can help with general weight loss.
So if you’re a pumpkin lover like me and want to eat healthy while still being able to enjoy the delicious offerings of this fall season, then get in there and make yourself some Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chaffle!
Now if you’re ready, let’s pumpkin chaffle!
Prepping Time 3M
Cooking Time 6M
Total Time 9M
Net Carb/Waffle ~2.5g
Servings 2 Waffles
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
4) Next, add egg, pumpkin, Vanilla Extract, cream cheese, pumpkin spice and mix with a whisk until well combined.
5) Pour 1/2 the batter onto the waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup, whipped cream or butter!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chaffle!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chaffles
- 2 tsp Coconut Flour
- 4 tsp Monkfruit Erythritol Blend
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg room temp
- 1 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Coconut Flour, Monkfruit Erythritol Blend, baking powder and mix.
- Next, add egg, pumpkin, vanilla extract, cream cheese, pumpkin spice and mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Pour 1/2 the batter onto the waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup, whipped cream or butter!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*