This Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is going to be your new favorite easy fall drink!
Your choice of iced or cold brew coffee topped with a sweet pumpkin cream mixed with all the wonderful autumn flavors will have you making this pumpkin drink on repeat!
If you love Starbucks pumpkin cold brew, you need to try this easy recipe you can make in the comfort of your kitchen. With only a few simple ingredients, you can have a pumpkin cream cold foam beverage in no time.
What’s great about this recipe is that, unlike the Starbucks version that’s filled with sugar and carb, this recipe can be made sugar-free, low carb, and keto friendly.
What is Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew?
Cold brew coffee with a pumpkin spice topping made with pumpkin spice, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, sea salt, and sweetener.
It’s one of our most popular Starbucks copycat recipes and tastes similar to a pumpkin spice latte.
This pumpkin cream cold brew does not use pumpkin spice sauce or syrup. Instead, the pumpkin flavors come from the homemade pumpkin cold cream.
How to make this Starbucks drink pumpkin cold brew healthier?
The way to make a Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew healthier is by using a sugar-free sweetener such as monkfruit erythritol blend. This will make the beverage sugar-free and low carb friendly.
What ingredients do I need to make Starbucks inspired pumpkin cream cold brew?
- Heavy Cream – use heavy whipping cream or heavy cream.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – a mixture of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger
- Vanilla Extract -can also use vanilla syrup or sugar-free vanilla syrup.
- Sea Salt – coarse or fine sea salt.
- Sweetener – monkfruit erythritol blend, maple syrup, sugar, simple syrup, or preferred sweetener.
- Cold/Ice Coffee – brew your own or use store-bought cold brew.
How do you make Starbucks pumpkin cold brew?
Add heavy cream, pumpkin spice, Vanilla Extract, pumpkin puree, sea salt, and sweetener into a blender. Blend on low for 30-45 seconds until slightly thickened and frothy. Be careful not to blend for too long. Pour over cold brew coffee and enjoy.
You can put unused pumpkin cold cream in a mason jar with a lid in the fridge for up to 3 days.
What is the nutrition information for this Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew recipe?
- 425 Calories
- 4g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 3g Protein
- 44g Fat
- 163mg Cholesterol
- 342mg Sodium
- 205mg Potassium
- 77mg Calcium
- 0mg Iron
- 3284ui Vitamin A
- 0mg Vitamin C
Looking for other pumpkin recipes?
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Pie Parfait
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Pumpkin Bisque
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
Now, let’s get making this Starbucks inspired Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew recipe!
- Cooking Time 3M
- Total Time 3M
- Net Carb/Cup ~2.5g
- Servings 1 Cup
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Prepare iced/cold coffee in a cup and set aside.
3) Place heavy cream, pumpkin spice, Vanilla Extract, pumpkin puree, sea salt, sweetener into a blender and blend on LOW for about 30-45 seconds until slightly thickened and frothy. Note – do not blend on high, otherwise you will end up with butter cream.
4) Add pumpkin cream onto iced/cold coffee. You can mix or drink as is, personal preference!
Hope you enjoy your Starbucks inspired Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 Cup Coffee
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Prepare iced/cold coffee in a cup and set aside.
- Place heavy cream, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, sea salt, sweetener into a blender and blend on LOW for about 30-45 seconds until slightly thickened and frothy. Note - do not blend on high, otherwise you will end up with butter cream.
- Add pumpkin cream onto iced/cold coffee. You can mix or drink as is, personal preference!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*