This Keto Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is going to be your new favorite easy fall drink!
Your choice of iced or cold brew coffee topped with a sweet pumpkin cream mixed with all the wonderful autumn flavors will have you making this drink on repeat!
This drink was inspired by Starbuck’s pumpkin cream cold brew. But since this drink at Starbucks isn’t keto friendly, I never actually tasted it. But it did give me the idea of making my own interpretation of a low-carb/keto version!
I have made other foam topped drinks such as our Taiwanese Sea Salt Coffee, Cream cheese Foam Coffee and our Cream Cheese Foam Green Tea, which are all delicious by the way, so attempting this pumpkin cream cold brew was in my area of expertise.
The one thing I did differently is that I decided to try to make this pumpkin cold cream in a blender rather than a hand mixer, which is what I usually use.
The result was a thick and airy cold cream that complimented the cold brew perfectly!
Not only will you not believe this drink is keto low carb, but it’s so easy to make. Throw all the ingredients into a blender (except the coffee of course) and blend. That’s it!
The tricky part about this drink recipe is to make sure you blend on low and only for about 30-45 seconds. Any more and you will get whipped cream or butter. You want to blend enough so it’s airy but still liquid.
On the other hand, you also don’t want to under blend which will cause the cream to sink into the coffee because not enough air was incorporated into the cream for it to float.
But I promise you though that once you get the hang of it, you will be making this delicious keto Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew over and over again!
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Cooking Time 3M
Total Time 3M
Net Carb/Cup ~2.5g
Servings 1 Cup
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Prepare iced/cold coffee in a cup and set aside.
3) Place heavy cream, pumpkin spice, Vanilla Extract, pumpkin puree, sea salt, Monkfruit into a blender and blend on LOW for about 30-45 seconds until slightly thickened and frothy. Note – do not blend on high, otherwise you will end up with butter cream.
4) Add pumpkin cream onto iced/cold coffee. You can mix or drink as is, personal preference!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb Keto Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit or Sweetener of Choice
- 1 Cup Coffee
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Prepare iced/cold coffee in a cup and set aside.
- Place heavy cream, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, sea salt, Monkfruit into a blender and blend on LOW for about 30-45 seconds until slightly thickened and frothy. Note - do not blend on high, otherwise you will end up with butter cream.
- Add pumpkin cream onto iced/cold coffee. You can mix or drink as is, personal preference!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*