Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is a delightful coffee concoction featuring cold brew coffee topped with a pumpkin spice-infused cream. This Starbucks-inspired favorite combines heavy cream, pumpkin puree, and warm spices for a taste that rivals a pumpkin spice latte. Unlike the Starbucks version, it’s crafted with homemade pumpkin cream cold foam, avoiding the need for sugary sauce or syrup.
How to make Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew?
- Add heavy cream, pumpkin spice, Vanilla Extract, pumpkin puree, sea salt, and sweetener into a blender. Blend on low for 30-45 seconds until slightly thickened and frothy. Be careful not to blend for too long.
- Pour over cold brew coffee and enjoy.
What ingredients do I need to make Starbucks inspired pumpkin cream cold brew?
- Heavy Cream – use heavy whipping cream or heavy cream. Can also use non-dairy milk based heavy cream for a dairy-free recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – a mixture of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger.
- Vanilla Extract – concentrated Vanilla in a bottle, can also use vanilla syrup or sugar-free vanilla syrup.
- Pumpkin Puree – real pumpkin puree in a can.
- Sea Salt – coarse or fine sea salt.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Cold/Iced Coffee – brew your own or use store-bought cold brew.
How to store leftover pumpkin cream?
You can put unused pumpkin cold cream in a mason jar with a lid in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Looking for other pumpkin recipes?
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Pie Parfait
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Pumpkin Bisque
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Prepare iced/cold coffee in a cup and set aside.
- Place heavy cream, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, sea salt, sweetener into a blender and blend on LOW for about 30-45 seconds until slightly thickened and frothy. Note - do not blend on high, otherwise you will end up with butter cream.
- Add pumpkin cream onto iced/cold coffee. You can mix or drink as is, personal preference!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*