This Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino copycat is going to give you all the autumn pumpkin feels without the carbs! You can easily make this delicious low carb pumpkin Frappuccino ice blended drink with only a few ingredients without even having to leave the house!
How many of you love when fall rolls around because that means all the pumpkin drinks come back at Starbucks? Pumpkin drinks are just so special!
And this Starbucks pumpkin spice Frappuccino copy cat is the perfect drink to get you feeling like fall is here even though the weather may still be warm where you live!
Not only is this pumpkin spice creme frap sugar free and friendly, but it’s also going to save your wallet from paying a premium for drinks at Starbucks!
What is Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino?
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is made with a mix of autumn spice flavors. Heavy cream, instant coffee, sweetener, pumpkin spice, and ice is blended together and topped with optional whipped cream.
This home made recipe does not use any syrup. The pumpkin flavor comes from the spice.
What does pumpkin spice Frappuccino taste like?
This pumpkin Frappuccino is a sweet and creamy ice blended drink with warming fall flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
How much sugar is in a pumpkin spice Frappuccino?
A Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino contains 65g of sugar, while this home made version is sugar-free at 0g. It is also low carb and keto friendly.
What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin Frappuccino?
- Heavy Cream – can also use whipping cream.
- Instant Coffee – we used Starbucks Premium Instant Coffee
- Sweetener – monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – blend of spices including cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and all spice.
How to you make pumpkin spice Frappuccino?
Add ingredients into a blender with ice cubes and blend until smooth. Top with optional whipped cream.
Why use instant coffee to make the Frappuccino rather than brewed coffee?
I have tested this recipe countless times with different ingredients and what I have found is that brewed coffee is not concentrated enough to make a Frappuccino without watering it down.
And since most people don’t have an espresso machine at home, using instant coffee gives you that strong coffee flavor without having to change the consistency of the Frappuccino.
What is the nutrition information for this pumpkin spice Frappuccino recipe?
- 416 Calories
- 5g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 3g Protein
- 44g Fat
- 163mg Cholesterol
- 58mg Sodium
- 101mg Potassium
- 96mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1754ui Vitamin A
- 1mg Vitamin C
Looking for more Copycat Starbucks recipes?
- Starbucks Copycat Mocha Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Matcha Creme Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino
- Starbucks Keto Pink Drink
- Starbucks Keto White Drink
Now, let’s get making this Starbucks inspired Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino recipe!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Total Time 1M
- Net Carb/Serv ~4g
- Servings 12oz
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a powerful blender, add heavy cream, Instant Coffee, sweetener, pumpkin spice and ice.
3) Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your Starbucks inspired Pumpkin Frappuccino!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee we used Starbucks premium instant coffee
- 2 tbsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Cup Ice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a powerful blender, add heavy cream, Instant Coffee, sweetener, pumpkin spice and ice.
- Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*