This Keto Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino copycat is going to give you all the autumn pumpkin vibes without the carbs! You can easily make this delicious low carb ice blended drink with only a few ingredients without even having to leave the house!
How many of you love when fall rolls around because that means all the pumpkin drinks come back at Starbucks? Pumpkin drinks are just so special!
To me, it means the start of the holiday season with Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas to follow. It’s by far my favorite time of the year!
And this keto pumpkin spice Frappuccino is the perfect drink to get you feeling like fall is here even though the weather may still be warm where you live!
Not only is this pumpkin spice Frappuccino sugar free and keto friendly, but it’s also going to save your wallet from paying a premium for drinks at Starbucks!
What’s a keto pumpkin spice Frappuccino?
Keto Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is made with a mix of autumn spice flavors. Heavy cream, instant coffee, monkfruit, pumpkin spice, and ice is blended together and topped with optional whipped cream.
What’s pumpkin spice?
Pumpkin spice is typically a blend of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Different brands will have slightly different variations but most should work.
Why use instant coffee to make the Frappuccino rather than brewed coffee?
I have tested this recipe countless times with different ingredients and what I have found is that brewed coffee is not concentrated enough to make a Frappuccino without watering it down. And since most people don’t have an espresso machine at home, using instant coffee gives you that strong coffee flavor without having to change the consistency of the Frappuccino.
Do you have any tips on making Frappuccino at home?
- I always say get yourself a high powered blender if you don’t already have one. That will give you that smooth icy consistency that Frappuccino are known for.
- 1 cup of ice may be different than your 1 cup of ice depending on cube size and shape, so if you find your Frappuccino to be too watery, just add a little more ice and blend some more.
Looking for more Copycat Starbucks recipes?
- Starbucks Copycat Mocha Frappuccino
- Keto Starbucks Copycat Matcha Creme Frappuccino
- Keto Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino
- Keto Starbucks Pink Drink
- Keto Starbucks White Drink
Now, let’s get blending some Starbucks copycat Keto Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Total Time 1M
- Net Carb/Serv ~4g
- Servings 12oz
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your Starbucks copycat Keto Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino!!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee we used UCC Blend
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit Erythritol Blend or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Cup Ice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a powerful blender, add heavy cream, Instant Coffee, Monkfruit Erythritol Blend, pumpkin spice and ice.
- Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*