Full of pumpkin flavor and creamy white chocolate chips, these Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies are going to be your favorite autumn cookie recipe. These cookies are made with real pumpkin puree and sweet white chocolate chips making it the perfect pumpkin cookie combination for the fall! As an added bonus, these delicious cookies are egg-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, low carb and keto friendly.
How to make Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- Combine Almond Flour, sweetener, cream cheese, melted butter, Vanilla Extract, canned pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice.
- Fold in the Low Carb White Chocolate Chips and roll dough into 1 inch size balls.
- Press down the dough balls using the palm of your hand and bake at 325 F for 16-20 minutes. Let cool completely before handling.
What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies?
- Almond Flour – fine ground Almond Flour for a keto, gluten-free and low-carb recipe.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Butter – unsalted butter.
- Cream Cheese – block cream cheese.
- Vanilla Extract – concentrated flavors of Vanilla found in baking section of grocery stores.
- Canned Pumpkin Puree – 100% pure pumpkin puree.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and other spices.
- White Chocolate Chips – sugar-free white chocolate chips. We recommend using Choc Zero chocolate chips. They come in milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. (apply code LOWCARBINGASIAN for 10% off).
How do you store pumpkin cream cheese cookies?
Place pumpkin cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days.
Looking for other keto friendly cream cheese cookie recipes?
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream Cheese Almond Cookies
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Cookies
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies
Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave (about 45-60 seconds).
- Use a paper towel to dab the excess moisture from pumpkin puree and set aside.
- Use a large mixing bowl to combine Almond Flour, sweetener, cream cheese, melted butter, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. Mix well for about 1 minute with a hand/stand mixer. Note - make sure melted butter is at room temperature when pouring otherwise it will 'cook' the batter.
- Once mixed, fold in the Low Carb White Chocolate Chips by hand.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch size balls and place on a silicone baking mat or greased baking sheet.
- Press down the dough balls using your palm of your hand to roughly 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake at 325 F for 16-20 minutes (ours took 17 minutes) or until bottom edges start to slightly brown. Once done, wait at least 10 minutes for cookie to cool down prior to handling. We prefer enjoying the cookies once they have completely cooled down and hardened (we cool it in the fridge) and just warming it up in the microwave for 5-10 seconds before enjoying!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*