Homemade keto Sprite is a wholesome sugar free soda and a healthy alternative to the regular lemon lime soda that’s full of sugar and carbs! It’s easy to make and takes under a minute!
Where my soda lovers at? That’s me! I had at least a couple of cans of soda a day before my low carb days.
Now I look at soda and I’m immediately turned off by the sheer amount of sugar! I mean, 12 oz is 38g of sugar!! That’s nearly 3 tbsp!
But even though I know how bad soda is for you, it doesn’t mean I don’t crave a sugary and bubbly drink once in a while.
That’s when by complete accident, my son, who loves to pour anything and everything, added an open can of lemon flavored sparkling water to a cup that had monkfruit in it.
My husband drank it thinking it was sparkling water and he was surprised when it tasted just like sprite!
Of course, we had to make it again and after having several people try it, they all agreed it did indeed taste like sprite!
So now when I feel like having a bubbly, sugary drink, I know how easy it is to make a healthy soda to satisfy my cravings and I hope you will too!
What is keto sprite soda?
Keto sprite soda is basically just lemon sparkling water, and monkfruit. That’s it!
What kind of sparkling soda should I use?
We have used all brands of lemon sparkling water and they all work very well for making keto sprite.
What are other flavors that make a good keto soda?
The possibilities are endless! Some of my favorites include, grapefruit, lime, watermelon, and berry.
What’s monkfruit and why do you recommend it over other sweeteners?
I personally prefer monkfruit because it tastes the most similar to sugar and does not have a bitter aftertaste. Feel free to use what works best for you.
Now, let’s get making 100% all natural wholesome keto sprite soda!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Total Time 1M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 1
- 12 oz Sparkling Lemon Water (cold)
- 2 1/2 tbsp Monkfruit or Sweetener of Choice (use 3 tbsp if you prefer full sweetness)
- 2-3 Ice Cubes (optional)
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Pour Monkfruit and ~1/3 of the lemon sparkling water into a glass tumbler and lightly mix well until most of the Monkfruit is dissolved. Once dissolved, pour the remaining of the sparkling water. Note – pouring the sparkling water in increments results in minimal loss of carbonation.
3) Top with optional ice and enjoy cold!
Hope you enjoy your super easy keto sprite soda!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Sprite Soda
- 12 oz Sparkling Lemon Water cold
- 2 1/2 tbsp Monkfruit or Sweetener of Choice use 3 tbsp if you prefer full sweetness
- 2-3 Ice Cubes optional
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Pour Monkfruit and ~1/3rd of the lemon sparkling water into a glass tumbler and lightly mix well until most of the Monkfruit is dissolved. Once dissolved, pour the remaining of the sparkling water. Note - pouring the sparkling water in increments results in minimal loss of carbonation.
- Top with optional ice and enjoy cold!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*