This is the best Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino recipe you’ll find. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the original.
If you’re interested in learning how to make a Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino, you have come to the right place! With only a few ingredients you can enjoy this frosty, delicious ice blended frozen coffee beverage without ever leaving your home.
This recipe gives you the option of making a sugar-free, low carb, and keto-friendly version of a Coffee Frappuccino.
What is a Coffee Frappuccino?
Originated from Starbucks, a Coffee Frappuccino is ice, coffee, and cream blended in a high-powered blender for an icy caffeinated beverage.
Starbucks Frappuccinos are the most popular ice blended coffee drinks in the world. There are many frappe variations and a variety of flavored syrups are added to make different Frappuccinos.
Is Frappuccino made with espresso or coffee?
Typically, a Coffee Frappuccino is made with powdered coffee along with espresso.
What ingredients are in a Coffee Frappuccino?
- Instant Coffee – we used Starbucks Premium Instant Coffee for a strong coffee flavor. You can use any preferred instant coffee or instant espresso. Brewed coffee will make a watered-down frappuccino so it is not recommended.
- Heavy Cream – you can also use half and half or choice of milk or dairy alternative.
- Sweetener – monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice
- Ice – cubed ice works best for blending.
How to make a Coffee Frappuccino at home?
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream.
This is a great base recipe for a Frappuccino and you can make different types depending on what syrups and flavors you add to it.
For example, you can also make a caramel Frappuccino by adding caramel syrup before blending and then drizzle on top.
Another tip is to add cocoa powder with a chocolate syrup drizzle for a Mocha Frappuccino. Click here for instructions.
What is the nutrition information for this Coffee Frappuccino recipe?
- 446 Calories
- 3g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 5g Protein
- 27g Fat
- 134mg Cholesterol
- 48mg Sodium
- 467mg Potassium
- 100mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1749ui Vitamin A
- 1mg Vitamin C
Looking for other frozen Frappuccino recipes?
- Starbucks Copycat Mocha Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Matcha Creme Frappuccino
Now, let’s get making this Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino recipe!
- Prepping Time 3M
- Total Time 3M
- Net Carb/Serv ~5g
- Servings 12oz
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a powerful blender, add heavy cream, instant coffee, sweetener, and ice.
3) Blend everything together and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee we used Starbucks instant coffee
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 Cups Ice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a powerful blender, add heavy cream, instant coffee, sweetener, and ice.
- Blend everything together and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*