If I knew what I know now about what amazing drinks I can create with a powerful blender, I would have bought one a long time ago. In the long run, it would have saved me a fortune not to mention the carbs as well.
I had my first Starbucks Matcha Frappuccino in Japan before they even offered them here in the States and as soon as I had one, I was hooked.
I had one almost every day I was in Japan and when I found out they started offering them here in the States, you better believe I was the first one in line.
But as I started my low-carb/keto journey, all those delicious drinks including the Matcha Frappuccino became a thing of the past.
That was until I purchased my first Vitamix Blender a few months ago and realized that I can ketofy all my favorite drinks. Then it was on like Donkey Kong with this Keto Starbucks Copycat Matcha Creme Frappuccino!
So if you love Frappuccinos and smoothies without all the carbs, check back here often as I am always creating more blended drink recipes.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 3M
Total Time 3M
Net Carb/Serv ~4g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream or use sugar free whipped cream for lower carb count. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Starbucks Copycat Matcha Creme Frappuccino!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Starbucks Copycat Matcha Creme Frappuccino
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 1-1/2 Cups Ice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a powerful blender, add heavy cream, Matcha Powder, Swerve/Monkfruit and ice.
- Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream or use sugar free whipped cream for lower carb count. Enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*