Every now and then I crave an icy chocolatey drink with a caffeine kick. That’s when I whip out the blender and make this quick Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Copycat.
Honestly, who needs to spend 5+ dollars when you can make this deliciousness in the comfort of your own home and be able to control the amount of carbs you put into your drink.
One suggestion I do have is that if you love ice-blended drinks and/or smoothies, invest in a powerful blender like a Vitamix Blender. This ensures that smooth icy blend you get from coffee or smoothie shops.
If you’re wondering why this recipe uses instant/granular coffee rather than brewed coffee, the truth is that when I was recipe testing this Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Copycat, I tried using strong brewed coffee but no matter how strong of coffee I used, the drink came out tasting watered down. So using instant/granular coffee took care of that problem.
On a separate note, you may notice that when you become adapted to low-carb/keto lifestyle, things that didn’t taste that sweet before all of a sudden become extremely sweet. So because of this, I tend to make my drinks pretty mild in terms of sweetness level. But If you prefer something sweeter, feel free to adjust it to your liking!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 3M
Total Time 3M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy our Keto Starbucks Copycat Mocha Frappuccino!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Starbucks Copycat Mocha Frappuccino
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee we used UCC Blend
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 1-1/2 Cups Ice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a powerful blender, add heavy cream, Instant Coffee, unsweetened cocoa powder, Swerve/Monkfruit, and ice.
- Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*