Mocha Frappuccino is a delightful copycat recipe of Starbucks’ iconic ice coffee drink. With just five simple ingredients, this treat comes together in less than a minute, requiring no prep time at all. It’s expertly blended in a powerful high-speed blender, featuring real cocoa powder instead of pre-made chocolate syrup.
Plus, you can easily make it low-carb friendly with simple substitutions, all without the need for brewed coffee or espresso.
How to make Mocha Frappuccino?
- In a sturdy and powerful blender, combine the instant coffee, heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, your preferred sweetener, and ice cubes. Then, let the blender work its magic on high until your Frappuccino reaches the desired creamy consistency.
- Pour into a cup and add a dollop of whipped cream or a drizzle of chocolate syrup for a finishing touch.
What ingredients do I need to make mocha Frappuccino?
Looking for other Starbucks copycat recipes?
- Starbucks Copycat Matcha Creme Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Starbucks White Drink
- Starbucks Low Carb Pink Drink
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a powerful blender, add heavy cream, Instant Coffee, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener and ice.
- Blend everything together, top with optional whipped cream and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*