I’m a frequent Starbucks customer like I’m sure many of you are. I love the convenience and the customization options they offer and if you think Starbucks doesn’t have any keto and low carb drink options, a quick Google search will erase any doubts, like this Keto Starbucks Pink Drink!
There are many different customized drinks people have created that are very delicious! One in particular, the Keto Starbucks Pink Drink. Now, I can’t take credit for this idea, I came across it one day while browsing Pinterest and decided to try it. Man was I blown away!
It was really delicious, so delicious in fact that I started making it at home and honestly, it’s really easy to make and much easier on the wallet.
So next time you’re looking for something to order at Starbucks, you can order this Keto Pink Drink or even better, make it at home!
Now, let’s get making this Keto Starbucks Pink Drink recipe!
- Prepping Time 6M
- Total Time 6M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 12oz
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Steep Tazo Passion Tea bag in 10oz of hot water for 5 minutes. Note – if using optional sweetener, add after steeping and stir until dissolved.
3) Fill cup with ice.
4) Add Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and heavy whipping cream.
5) Shake or stir well. I usually make this in my reusable Starbucks cup by covering the straw opening with my finger and shaking it like they do at Starbucks. Stirring works well too!
Note – separation is natural due to the reaction between the cream and the acidity in the passion-fruit. Simply mix drink if this occurs.
Hope you enjoy your Keto Starbucks Pink Drink!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Starbucks Pink Drink
- 1 Bag Tazo Passion Tea
- 10 oz Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 tsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend or sweetener of choice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Steep Tazo Passion Tea bag in 10oz of hot water for 5 minutes. Note - if using optional sweetener, add after steeping and stir until dissolved.
- Fill cup with ice.
- Add Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and heavy whipping cream.
- Shake or stir well. I usually make this in my reusable Starbucks cup by covering the straw opening with my finger and shaking it like they do at Starbucks. Stirring works well too!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*