Jump to Recipe
Strawberry season brings so much inspiration, especially because in moderate amounts, strawberries are actually low-carb/keto friendly. This means endless possibilities and hours in our test kitchen creating delicious strawberry recipes. After making our Strawberry Milk Ice Cream and Strawberry Milk Smoothie, I was inspired to create more of a strawberry type beverage, one that was refreshing and thirst quenching. This is where I had the idea of making a low-carb/keto strawberry cream soda, but instead of using artificial flavors or extracts, I decided to make this cream soda with natural fresh strawberries. This makes the flavors of this soda taste natural clean and fresh. None of that artificial strawberry flavor aftertaste. So if you think there aren’t many low-carb/keto beverages you can make with all fresh ingredients, think again! Check out our beverage section in the Recipe Index for an array of drink options!!
This drink comes in at ~5 net carbs for about 12oz and a perfect dessert drink to finish off your meal! This drink tastes like strawberry cream soda. That’s it, it really, tastes just like creamy milk strawberry soda at a fraction of the carbs!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 2M
Strawberry Sauce Time 15M
Total Time 17M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Make a batch of Keto Strawberry Sauce.
3) Scoop Keto Strawberry Sauce into a preferred drinking glass.
5) Add Carbonated Water.
6) Lastly, pour in heavy whipping cream and stir.
7) Top with optional ice and 1 tsp of sugar-free vanilla syrup.
Hope you enjoy our Keto Strawberry Cream Soda dessert drink! If you are looking for other low-carb/keto desserts, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian Inspired low-carb/keto recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Strawberry Cream Soda
- 4 tbsp Keto Strawberry Sauce
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 8 oz Carbonated Water
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2-4 Cubes Ice (optional)
- 1 tsp Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup (we used Torani) (optional)
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Make a batch of Keto Strawberry Sauce.
- Scoop Keto Strawberry Sauce into a preferred drinking glass.
- Add Swerve/Monkfruit and mix well.
- Add Carbonated Water.
- Lastly, pour in heavy whipping cream and stir.
- Top with optional ice and 1 tsp of sugar-free vanilla syrup.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*