Strawberry season brings so much inspiration, especially because in moderate amounts, strawberries are actually low-carb/keto friendly. This means endless possibilities and hours in our test kitchen creating delicious strawberry recipes like some Keto Strawberry Cream Soda!
This is where I had the idea of making a low-carb/keto strawberry cream soda, but instead of using artificial flavors or extracts, I decided to make this cream soda with natural fresh strawberries!
This makes the flavors of this soda taste natural clean and fresh. None of that artificial strawberry flavor aftertaste. So if you think there aren’t many low-carb/keto beverages you can make with all fresh ingredients, think again!
To make it isn’t all that hard either, especially if you’ve already have some of our Keto Strawberry Sauce made and sitting in the fridge.
Next up is just adding the carbonated water along with heavy cream and you’re all done! Just make sure to mix it all up before enjoying otherwise you’ll just be drinking the strawberry sauce.
This drink comes in at ~5 net carbs for about 12oz and a perfect dessert drink to finish off your meal!
This drink tastes like strawberry cream soda. That’s it, it really, tastes just like creamy milk strawberry soda at a fraction of the carbs!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 2M
Strawberry Sauce Time 15M
Total Time 17M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Make a batch of Keto Strawberry Sauce.
3) Scoop Keto Strawberry Sauce into a preferred drinking glass.
5) Add heavy whipping cream and lastly pour in the Carbonated Water. Top with optional ice and 1 tsp of sugar-free vanilla syrup. Stir well before enjoying!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Strawberry Cream Soda!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Strawberry Cream Soda
- 4 tbsp Keto Strawberry Sauce
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 8 oz Carbonated Water
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2-4 Cubes Ice (optional)
- 1 tsp Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup (optional)
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Make a batch of LCA's Strawberry Sauce.
- Scoop Keto Strawberry Sauce into a preferred drinking glass.
- Add Swerve/Monkfruit and mix well.
- Add heavy whipping cream and lastly pour in the Carbonated Water. Top with optional ice and 1 tsp of sugar-free vanilla syrup. Stir well before enjoying!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*