Baking Strawberry Powder, a homemade delight, is crafted by dehydrating fresh sliced strawberries in the oven and then blending them into a fine, all-natural strawberry powder. This versatile creation brings the natural sweetness of strawberries to a wide range of dishes, from desserts to beverages.
With its straightforward preparation using only 2 ingredients and no preservatives, it’s a delightful addition to any of your favorite dishes.
Table of Contents
How to make Baking Strawberry Powder?
- Slice fresh strawberries, arrange them in a single layer on a baking rack, and bake at 200°F for 3 hours until they become dehydrated and brittle.
- Utilize a high-powered blender, like a Vitamix, to blend the dehydrated strawberries into a fine powder.
Skip the step of dehydrating your own strawberries, just buy ready-made dehydrated strawberries or freeze dried strawberries at your local grocery store and follow directions for blending.
What ingredients do I need to make Strawberry Powder?
- Strawberry – fresh strawberry or store bought Freeze Dried Strawberries.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
What To Use Strawberry Powder On
- Pancake or Waffle Batter
While these are a few examples of how to use strawberry powder, its versatility allows you to incorporate it into a wide range of dishes based on your preferences.
How to store leftovers?
You can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 30 days for short-term use, or for longer-term storage, store it in an airtight container for up to 6 months, making sure to keep it away from moisture to maintain its flavor and potency.
Looking for recipes that use Strawberry Powder?
Watch How To Make It
Baking Strawberry Powder
- 2 Cups Strawberry can sub with freeze dried strawberries
- 1 tbsp Sweetener your preferred sweetener
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 200F convection baking.
- De-stem and slice strawberries as shown below.
- Place sliced strawberries on a baking rack and transfer to oven. Bake for 3 hour or until dehydrated and brittle.
- Place all the dehydrated strawberries into a high powered blender, add sweetener and blend until powder is formed. Store in the freeze in an airtight container until ready for use.