Jump to Recipe
This is a simple and basic low-carb/keto strawberry sauce that is so versatile. You can use it on out crepes, pancakes, fluffy cheesecake, strawberry matcha latte, or even chia pudding. Really, the ideas are endless! When strawberries are in season, you can make a big batch and freeze it in ice cube trays for individual servings. When ready to use, just pop one out and add it to milk to make strawberry milk for your kids! Even better, add it to our strawberry matcha latte recipe for a quick and delicious beverage. So, next time you’re at the market buy some extra strawberries and make this sauce!
Amazingly enough, this sauce/jam tastes like regular strawberry jam but only contains 1 net carb per serving/tbsp, so definitely a great condiment to keep on hand for your low-carb/keto snacks!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Cooking Time 10M
Total Time 15M
Net Carb/Tbsp ~1g
Servings 1 1/2 Cups
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) De-stem strawberries and chop loosely.
4) Cook on medium heat until boiling, then turn down to low, stirring often until a nice syrupy sauce forms. Roughly 10 minutes.
5) Once done, pulse in a food processor or blender until smooth. Set aside to cool. Tip- Freeze in ice cube trays and keep in ziplock for easy single portion use. It will also hold in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Strawberry Sauce
- 2 Cup Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 2 tbsp Water
- Gather all the ingredients.
- De-stem strawberries and chop loosely.
- In a small saucepan, add strawberries, Swerve/Monkfruit, and 2 tbsp of water.
- Cook on medium heat until boiling, then turn down to low, stirring often until a nice syrupy sauce forms. Roughly 10 minutes.
- Once done, pulse in a food processor or blender until smooth. Set aside to cool.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*