White Chocolate Almond Clusters are a homemade delight, featuring almonds coated in luscious white chocolate, frozen into irresistible clusters. With just 3 ingredients and minimal prep, they’re a breeze to make. Plus, you can opt for a sugar-free, low-carb friendly version by using the right chocolate chips. These treats are a fantastic choice for holiday and Christmas goodies, and they’re low in calories too!
How to make White Chocolate Almond Clusters?
- Start by melting white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat them in 30-second intervals until fully melted, giving a gentle stir between each heating session.
- Once the chocolate is smooth and melted, mix in the dry roasted almonds until they are well coated with the luscious white chocolate.
- Next, lay out the almond clusters onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and generously sprinkle them with sea salt.
- Then, transfer the pan to the freezer and let the clusters chill for approximately 10 minutes until they’ve hardened.
What ingredients do I need to make white chocolate almond bark clusters?
What other ingredients would coat well in white colocate?
- Macadamia Nuts
How to store white chocolate almond bark clusters?
To store leftovers, keep them in the fridge in an airtight container where they will stay fresh for up to 30 days. For long-term storage, place them in a ziplock bag with no air and store them in the freezer.
Looking for other chocolate clusters recipes?
- Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts
- White Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts
- Cinnamon Sugar Glazed Macadamia Nuts
- Matcha Chocolate Macadamia Nuts
White Chocolate Almond Bark Clusters
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted. Stirring half way through.
- Mix in almonds and combine well.
- Spoon 3-4 almonds onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*