These keto white chocolate almond clusters are Un-be-liev-ably good!! If you’re a fan of white chocolate and almonds, then this recipe is for you!
If you have been following us for a while, you would know that my weakness is chocolate. I love all chocolate. White, dark, milk, I don’t discriminate!
So naturally, I am always looking for new inventive ways to get my chocolate fix while still staying on track with the low-carb/keto lifestyle.
When Choc Zero sent us a sample of their white chocolate chips, you better believe my mind was already thinking about what chocolatey treats I could conjure up!
And because I already had a bag of almonds in my pantry, I thought what better way to give these white chocolate chips a try than to make some almond clusters!
The key to making good low-carb/keto chocolate is finding the right sugar-free chocolate. One that melts smoothly and is made with quality ingredients.
The best sugar-free chocolate chips I have tried and believe me I have tried many, is from Choc Zero.
My main complaint about other sugar-free chocolate chips is the taste. Most have a weird taste to them that just doesn’t make me feel like I am eating chocolate.
Making these keto white chocolate almond clusters is so easy you will be making them over and over again until your chocolate chips run out! Using only three ingredients, and a little bit of heating and mixing, recipes can’t get any easier!
I usually make my chocolate confectionaries on parchment paper but I have recently found that using silicone baking mats works even better. After hardening, the chocolate comes off effortlessly so there’s no risk of accidentally breaking the apart the clusters.
These are by far the best chocolate and chocolates chips we’ve tasted so we highly recommend giving them a try! They’re also the only ones that actually melt like chocolate out of the ones we tried.
You can also use the code LOWCARBINGASIAN to get 10% off your entire order!
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!Prepping Time 2M
Freeze Time 10M
Total Time 12M
Net Carb/Piece ~1.5g
Servings 12 Pieces
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted. Stirring half way through.
3) Mix in almonds and combine well.
4) Spoon 3-4 almonds onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters and sprinkle with sea salt.
5) Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
Hope you enjoy your Keto White Chocolate Almond Clusters!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto White Chocolate Almond Clusters
- 1 Cup Roasted Almonds
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Low Carb White Chocolate Chips
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted. Stirring half way through.
- Mix in almonds and combine well.
- Spoon 3-4 almonds onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*