White Chocolate and macadamia nuts!! What can be better than that? These keto friendly white chocolate covered macadamia nuts are a keto sweets lover’s dream come true!
Chocolate is probably the hardest thing to give us when going low carb or keto. But thankfully, you don’t have to!
You can make your own delicious and decadent confections in little to no time at all. The key to making sweet keto treats is finding the right sugar-free chocolate.
One that melts smoothly and is made with quality ingredients that are truly keto friendly. You want to stay away from anything with maltodextrin, maltitol, aspartame etc.
These sweeteners will give you severe stomach upset when consumed in high amounts and also raise blood sugar levels.
But thankfully, I have found the best sugar-free chocolate made from ChocZero. that I absolutely love and use to make all my keto and low carb friendly treats.
I especially love their white chocolate chips! So much so that I made these white chocolate macadamia nut clusters that are to die for!
Trust me when I say, you HAVE to make this! You will never be missing out on chocolate again.
What is keto white chocolate covered macadamia nuts?
I combined melted keto friendly, sugar-free white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Then I drop them into clusters and refrigerate or freeze until hardened.
What’s ChocZero and why do you recommend their keto chocolate products?
As I mentioned above, I love ChocZero products and use them for all my recipes. Their products are sugar-free, and keto friendly. On top of that, they melt beautifully and are perfect for making chocolate confections.
If you want to give them a try, make sure to use the code LOWCARBINGASIAN to get 10% off your entire order and can be used as many times as you want!
How do you store keto white chocolate covered macadamia nuts?
I store them in either a ziplock bag or covered container in the refrigerator. They will keep for at least a few weeks.
What kind of macadamia nuts should I use?
I prefer roasted and salted macadamia nuts because I love the sweet chocolate combined with the subtle saltiness of the nuts. Makes for a sweet and slightly salty treat!
Did you have any other ChocZero keto chocolate covered recipes?
The special ingredients you will need to make these White Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts are Roasted Macadamia Nuts and Low Carb Chocolate Chips, which can be purchased on Amazon or a local specialty supermarket.
Now, let’s get making some macadamia nuts covered in keto white chocolate by Choczero!
- Prepping Time 3M
- Freeze Time 10M
- Total Time 13M
- Net Carb/Piece ~1g
- Servings 9 Pieces
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted stirring halfway through (about 30 + 30 seconds).
3) Next add in Roasted Macadamia Nuts and mix until all macadamia nuts are evenly coated.
4) Spoon 3-4 Roasted Macadamia Nuts onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters as shown below.
5) Freeze until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
Hope you enjoy your Keto White Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto White Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Cup Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Low Carb White Chocolate Chips we use Choc Zero, apply code LOWCARBINGASIAN for 10% off
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted stirring halfway through (about 30 + 30 seconds).
- Next add in Roasted Macadamia Nuts and mix until all macadamia nuts are evenly coated.
- Spoon 3-4 Roasted Macadamia Nuts onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters as shown below.
- Freeze until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*