These indulgent keto white chocolate matcha covered macadamia nuts are creamy bites of heaven and perfect for matcha and white chocolate lovers alike! Full of healthy fats, these home made chocolates can be made easily and quickly for a perfect keto sweet treat!
If you guys have been following us for a while, you would know that I have two weaknesses. Chocolate and matcha!
Naturally, I thought why not combine the best of both worlds and make myself some keto matcha white chocolate macadamia nut clusters.
What makes these clusters a great keto sweet treat is the macadamia nuts!
Since they are low in carbs and high in healthy omega 3 fats, it makes them a perfect keto, low carb snack helping you feel full when limiting carbohydrates.
Making these delicious bites of heaven is so easy you will be making them over and over again until your chocolate chips run out!
With only three ingredients, a little bit of heating and mixing, these white chocolate matcha covered macadamia nuts can’t get any easier.
The key to making good low carb keto chocolate is finding the right sugar-free chocolate. One that melts smoothly and is made with quality ingredients.
The best sugar-free chocolate chips I have tried and believe me I have tried many, is from Choc Zero.
These chocolate chips melt easily, smoothly with no weird aftertaste. So if you can get your hands on some, I would highly recommend using them for this recipe.
If you love this recipe and want to check out other similar recipes, below are some of our favorites!
What kind of chocolate do you recommend using?
I use Choc Zero white chocolate chips. They are my favorite keto friendly, sugar-free chocolate chips because they melt smoothly and have no weird after taste.
Are there other nuts you can use instead of macadamia nuts?
You can absolutely use your favorite nuts for this recipe. Some ideas include almonds, pecans, cashews and peanuts.
How should I store these keto chocolate covered macadamia nuts?
I recommend storing them in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the refrigerator. They last a good few weeks if kept cold.
What’s matcha and what kind should I use to make keto chocolate covered nuts?
Matcha is finely ground green tea leaves which can be found in most grocery stores. I recommend culinary matcha as it is the least expensive type and perfect for mixing with chocolate.
The special ingredients you will need to make these White Chocolate Matcha Covered Macadamia Nuts are Roasted Macadamia Nuts, Low Carb Chocolate Chips and Matcha Powder, which can be purchased on Amazon or a local specialty supermarket.
For the low carb chocolate chips, the only one we recommend is Choc Zero.
These are by far the best chocolate and chocolates chips we’ve tasted so we highly recommend giving them a try! They’re also the only ones that actually melt like chocolate out of the ones we tried, which is very important for this recipe.
You can also use the code LOWCARBINGASIAN to get 10% off your entire order and can be used as many times as you want!
Now, let’s get making some White Chocolate Matcha Covered Macadamia Nuts!
- Prepping Time 3M
- Freeze Time 10M
- Total Time 13M
- Net Carb/Piece ~1g
- Servings 9 Pieces
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted stirring halfway through (about 30 + 30 seconds).
3) Once chocolate is melted, sprinkle in Matcha Powder and mix until well combined.
4) Next add in Roasted Macadamia Nuts and mix until all macadamia nuts are evenly coated.
5) Spoon 3-4 Roasted Macadamia Nuts onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters as shown below.
6) Freeze until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
Hope you enjoy your Keto White Chocolate Matcha Covered Macadamia Nuts!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
White Chocolate Matcha Covered Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Cup Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Low Carb Chocolate Chips we use Choc Zero, apply code LOWCARBINGASIAN for 10% off
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted stirring halfway through (about 30 + 30 seconds).
- Once chocolate is melted, sprinkle in Matcha Powder and mix until well combined.
- Next add in Roasted Macadamia Nuts and mix until all macadamia nuts are evenly coated.
- Spoon 3-4 Roasted Macadamia Nuts onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form clusters as shown below.
- Freeze until chocolate has hardened. Approximately 10 minutes.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*