These easy lemon cake chaffles are the best indulgent keto breakfast treat EVER! They are fluffy, moist, and full of lemony flavor. Perfect for lemon lovers out there!
Chaffles are such an easy and quick way to get your carb fix. I have created countless chaffles recipes and this lemon cake one might just be my favorite!
These lemon cake chaffles are not only light, fluffy, moist and full of delicious lemony flavor, but they only contain 2 net carbs each!
With only a few ingredients and a mini waffle maker, you can make these delicious lemon cake chaffles in under 6 minutes.
Top lemon cake chaffles with whipped cream, low carb syrup, fruit, or eat them plain. You can also make a batch, freeze and reheat them for an easy keto breakfast on the go!
What is a keto lemon chaffle and what does it taste like?
Keto lemon chaffles are made with coconut flour, lemon extract and other ingredients to create a delicious cake like waffle that’s low in carbs. They’re light, moist and have an amazing lemon flavor, really just like eating a lemon cake!
Can I use a regular waffle iron to make chaffles?
Yes, you can, however you may need to double or triple the ingredients to make enough batter for your particular waffle iron.
What other kinds of keto chaffle recipes can I make?
Here are some of the most popular chaffle recipes found here on LCA:
Can I meal prep these chaffles?
Yes, you can! You can make it in batches and just freeze them in ziplock bags. When ready to enjoy, just pop them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
You’ll also need a waffle maker. We use the Dash Mini Waffle Maker because it makes the perfect size waffles, but any waffle maker will do.
Note – If you are preparing multiple servings, we would recommend using 2 Dash Mini Waffle Maker simultaneously to reduce the cooking time.
Now if you’re ready, let’s get a keto breakfast, or dessert, ready with some Lemon Cake Chaffles!
- Prepping Time 2M
- Cooking Time 6M
- Total Time 8M
- Net Carb/Waffle ~2.5g
- Servings 2 Waffles
1) Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take the amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
2) Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
5) Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup or just as is!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Lemon Cake Chaffles!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of keto inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Lemon Cake Chaffles
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 4 tsp Monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg room temp
- 1 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Extract
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Gather all the ingredients. Note – For quick room temperature eggs, submerge egg in warm water for 3-5 min. For quick room temperature cream cheese, take the amount needed and microwave for 10-15 sec.
- Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Coconut Flour, Monkfruit, Baking Powder and mix.
- Next, add egg, cream cheese, Lemon Extract, Vanilla Extract and mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 min until browned to liking. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup or just as is!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*