Jump to Recipe
Chia Seeds are the perfect low carb/keto food. They deliver massive amounts of nutrients and antioxidants, not to mention all fiber which keeps you regular if you know what I mean. 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds contain 8g of carbs and 8g of fiber equaling 0 net carbs. What can be better than that? Now combine that with the health benefits that matcha delivers and you have yourself a Super dessert.
Using inspiration from my matcha latte drink recipe, I made a no-cook matcha chia pudding that I have been addicted to lately. I make one everyday and have one on backup in the fridge just in case my sweet tooth shows up; which happens to be daily! So, do yourself a favor and give this super healthy dessert a try!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Cooling Time 3H
Total Time 3H5M
Net Carb/Serv ~2g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
4) Lastly add in half and half and stir.
5) Refrigerate for 3 hours or more depending on preference.
Enjoy this Matcha Chia Pudding for dessert or even breakfast. There’s no wrong time to eat this super healthy dessert.
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*
Matcha Chia Pudding
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- 2 tbsp Half and Half
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a small cup or measuring cup, combine warm water and matcha powder. Whisk until matcha powder is fully dissolved.
- Add in chia seeds in a cup and pour matcha powder mix while whisking. Add Swerve/Monkfruit and continue to stir with a whisk until chia seeds are mixed thoroughly.
- Lastly add in half and half and stir.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or more depending on preference.